• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia Mini Mafia XI: Frozen [End Game]

You just quoted Nikki when everyone believed she was scum.
We've shifted.
I know for certain that you visited oath. You claimed town, so you can't say, "Oh lol I'm a detective I investigated him"
You have no excuses. So do us a favor and give up?

so the fact that she's supposedly town now suddenly makes everything she said when she was defending herself a lie????? what the **** kind of logic is that???

HAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN BE A COCKY MOTHER****ER ALL I WANT I JUST ****ING WON FOR US ALL. YOU'RE PROVEN MAFIA, VOTE YOURSELF SO WE CAN REACH MAJORITY. YOU AND YUI AND TSUNDERE (PROB GODFATHER TBH) ARE **** SCUM MY DEAR.

She just voted for Nikki
tumblr_m4sx681DaW1rw7k3jo1_400.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

so the fact that she's supposedly town now suddenly makes everything she said when she was defending herself a lie????? what the **** kind of logic is that???

ITS BEARY LOGIC.
You do realize I'm confirmed watcher, right? I know everyone's claims to oath, and I know who did what during the night.
I'm trying to win, and you're seeming to now want town to win.
Stop trying.

oh, i'm well aware that you're the one who claimed watcher. what i'm curious about is why you still haven't told us why you apparently told oath that nikki visited lauren the night she died. :]

In that case, you're claiming that NikkiNikki is lying, even though she's supposedly confirmed town?
SHE'S CONFIRMED TOWN HAHAHAHAHAAH THANK U TRY AGAIN. JUST GIVE UP AND VOTE YOURSELF. WE KNOW WHO FULL MAFIA IS, MAFIA LOSES.

IDFK, but I don't remember doing that.

So why are we trying to lynch me, a townie, when it's obvious that NikkiNikki is doing some lying of her own??? NIKKI IS THE ONE WHO WAS INVESTIGATED AND CAME BACK MAFIA and yet somehow the bandwagon is on me????? That honestly BAFFLES me.

So why are we trying to lynch me, a townie, when it's obvious that NikkiNikki is doing some lying of her own??? NIKKI IS THE ONE WHO WAS INVESTIGATED AND CAME BACK MAFIA and yet somehow the bandwagon is on me????? That honestly BAFFLES me.
YUI IS MY TWIN, THE MAFIA DET. TRY AGAIN. SHE'S INNO. YOU HAVE LOST. GOODBYE. GIVE UP. NO ONE WILL BELIEVE YOUR BS BECAUSE IT'S CLEARLY NOT TRUE. I JUST LISTED WHO THE MAFIA MEMBERS ARE.

It seems like you jumped loyalties pretty damn fast, Aerious. Honestly if anyone has been suspicious since Day 1, it's been you. Supposedly you were confirmed DT, but by who? Yui Z, the very DT you're claiming is scum now???

I've been saying since early game that I think Aerious is the Bad Elsa DT, which would explain why she's managed to kill off so many townies and remain undetected. lest we forget:

NikkiNikki was inspected last night and came back as bad Elsa.

##VOTE: NikkiNikki

To Nikki:

That's fine but a confirmed det that I've worked with since D1 inspected you and received Bad Elsa.

- - - Post Merge - - -

AERIOUS HERSELF SAYS YUI Z IS CONFIRMED DET

It seems like you jumped loyalties pretty damn fast, Aerious. Honestly if anyone has been suspicious since Day 1, it's been you. Supposedly you were confirmed DT, but by who? Yui Z, the very DT you're claiming is scum now???

I've been saying since early game that I think Aerious is the Bad Elsa DT, which would explain why she's managed to kill off so many townies and remain undetected. lest we forget:

To Nikki:

813977.gif

To Nikki:
**** HAS CHANGED REAL QUICK SINCE THEN, HONEY. TIES WERE SEVERED. GIVE UP YOU HAVE 100% LOST. NIKKINIKKI IS NOT MAFIA AT ALL. I HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED TOWN SINCE D1 AND WORKED WITH CAP, OATH, LAUREN, AND YUI. YUI PROVED HERSELF GUILTY AND I MOVED THE **** ON AND JUST WON THIS **** FOR TOWN. IF ANYONE HONESTLY BELIEVES YOUR DESPERATION OMGUS (OMG YOU SUCK, WHEN YOU VOTE SOMEONE BC THEY'RE VOTING YOU) THEY'RE AN IDIOT. I JUST LISTED E VERY MAFIA MEMBER. GOOD DAY MOTHER****ER. I WAS BAITING MORON AND YUI TO PROVE YUI INNO; HOWEVER, SHE PROVED GUILTY.

But Yui only gave out the name and a DT doesnt know the name of the role when being inspected they only know if they are a goon, godfather, monster, ect

Nobody believes you sunshinetea. You have lost. Stop trying. She wasn't confirmed det at all and I have PMs with others stating so. I have never investigated Yui-Z but I baited her to hell.

You have lost. Goodbye.

If Aerious were town, then why would she say she confirmed Yui Z as DT and then now, all of a sudden, take it back??? I posted on one of the earliest days that it would be a genius plan for Aerious to call herself Good Elsa and claim DT before the REAL GOod Elsa could do it, because the REAL Good Elsa would have known better than to claim so early in the game. Now Aerious is using the fact that she thinks EVERYONE TRUSTS HER in order to lynch another townie and get the victory. AREIOUS IS THE BAD ELSA THAT SHE HAS BEEN CLAIMING TO LOOK FOR THIS ENTIRE GAME

But Yui only gave out the name and a DT doesnt know the name of the role when being inspected they only know if they are a goon, godfather, monster, ect
No one has told you that and I made it clear via PM I have a list of everything that has happened in the game. Pls stop **** posting before you lose this one for town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If Aerious were town, then why would she say she confirmed Yui Z as DT and then now, all of a sudden, take it back??? I posted on one of the earliest days that it would be a genius plan for Aerious to call herself Good Elsa and claim DT before the REAL GOod Elsa could do it, because the REAL Good Elsa would have known better than to claim so early in the game. Now Aerious is using the fact that she thinks EVERYONE TRUSTS HER in order to lynch another townie and get the victory. AREIOUS IS THE BAD ELSA THAT SHE HAS BEEN CLAIMING TO LOOK FOR THIS ENTIRE GAME
NO ONE BELIEVES YOU. STOP TRYING TO HOLD ON. YOU ARE CONFIRMED MAFIA. I WOULDN'T HAVE WORKED WITH OATH OR LAUREN IF I HADN'T PROVEN MY INNOCENCE.

I CAN TYPE IN BIG LETTERS TOO BUT IT DOESN'T MAKE YOU LESS SCUMMY

- - - Post Merge - - -

No one has told you that and I made it clear via PM I have a list of everything that has happened in the game. Pls stop **** posting before you lose this one for town.

AERIOUS TELLING SOMEONE TO STOP POSTING BECAUSE IT'S MAKING SCUM LOOK SCUMMY

You're literally doing nothing but annoying people at this point. You're proven mafia yet you're clinging onto dear life hoping that mafia still has a chance to win. You idiots honestly think that Yui claiming "Snow Monster" det will make us believe her? You ****ed yourselves over by trying to get Yui working with Oath, Lauren, and I. Tsundere and Yui gave up already, maybe you should to :).

Back