• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Mini Mafia XI: Frozen [End Game]

03. Yui ZBad Elsa, Mafia Detective
YUI YOU WENCH YOU YOU YOU YOU !! HOW COULD YOU!!!!! WIWIW IEHIUFWEGBFOJNS

YO noodles, "Lauren, when you read this, ily for whooping NikkiNikki's a$$" when did i do this lel

- - - Post Merge - - -

YO noodles, "Lauren, when you read this, ily for whooping NikkiNikki's a$$" when did i do this lel

moron, yui, i will ruin you two! I WAS SO RELUCTANT TO ROLE CLAIM TO YUI!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was planning to watch you the night you died ;____;
I felt so bad afterwards.

It can't be helped beary :) dont feel bad!

My sacrifice was in vaaaain.

GG, it taught me a lot.
you didn't get to use your gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I play to win. I don't give a **** how mean or scummy I play.

I didn't say Moron was good mafia because he's my friend. I've told Cap and Tsundere straight up that they suck at mafia.

you didn't get to use your gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't say Moron was good mafia because he's my friend. I've told Cap and Tsundere straight up that they suck at mafia.

Tsundere's decent at mafia and cap is good too. :)

i just thought the screaming in caps and the repeated insults were uncalled for. i'm not a sensitive or easily offended person by any means, but the way you acted toward the end of this game made me not really want to play mafia with you again. i just think it could have been toned down. that's all i'll say. it was still a great game. :]

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, tsundere is awesome at mafia. they're honestly one of the sharpest players i've seen.

Tbh, Aerious, I don't care for your meaness. Cap and Tsundere are both great at Mafia. Sunshine, you're great when being scum too.

Tbh, Aerious, I don't care for your meaness. Cap and Tsundere are both great at Mafia. Sunshine, you're great when being scum too.
What LMAO Cap's a good friend of mine
Also you're 11 idrc if you care for my meanness. You were the weak link in the town (even according to scum smh) and the scum were easily manipulating you. We barely won because I sent you everything that happened in game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i just thought the screaming in caps and the repeated insults were uncalled for. i'm not a sensitive or easily offended person by any means, but the way you acted toward the end of this game made me not really want to play mafia with you again. i just think it could have been toned down. that's all i'll say. it was still a great game. :]
Don't play mafia with me again LOL

Last edited:
Calm down gurl

50kermit.gif

03. Yui ZBad Elsa, Mafia Detective
YUI YOU WENCH YOU YOU YOU YOU !! HOW COULD YOU!!!!! WIWIW IEHIUFWEGBFOJNS

Sorry Lauren! ;) I'm surprised I wasn't lynched when we killed you though, I mean, it seemed kind of obvious to us. Obviously not.

Sorry Lauren! ;) I'm surprised I wasn't lynched when we killed you though, I mean, it seemed kind of obvious to us. Obviously not.

I swear to god my name was mentioned far too much in scum chat... I'd say a good 60 times, one page had my name 21 times. I was so damn reluctant to reveal my role to you, god damn.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Another thing, I thought there could be a mafia detective but I thought it would be ridiculous for mafia to have something to ruin town, clearly my assumption was right.

Back