• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mii heads

Wait, if you put on a Mii mask, can you still make face expressions...like blinking or something?

well if its 1 where somthin appears ontop or beside the head then yes but smiling or sumthin no

jojora said:
Wait, if you put on a Mii mask, can you still make face expressions...like b]yes, using the "Disbelief" expression with a Chuck Norris head is priceless.

krazystitch said:
Hey, I was just curious to know, what do you guys think about the Mii heads in the game?
well... if you think about it the heads on the normal ones are pretty big for the bodies too, i dont really want to wear mine but i dont think that they are horrible :gyroidsheriff:

If your mii has got a small head u might like it but any big mii head does not go with the AC bodies i think its just something they put in for amusement P.S. your mii cant wear AC hats.

:gyroiddance: :gyroiddance: :gyroiddance: :gyroiddance: :gyroiddance: :gyroiddance: :gyroiddance: :gyroiddance: :gyroiddance: :gyroiddance: :gyroiddance: :gyroiddance:

If you use your actualy Mii that looks like you, it looks ******** the heads are huge. Epic Phail. I hate how Nintendo tries to cram them into every single game its really annoying. And I guess they could look sorta cool if you use some of the really creative ones from the Check Mii Out Channel like I used it once to turn my head into Stewie from Family Guy xD

Based on videos and stuff I do think they look a bit funky. Atleast they let you get your first Mii head for free, right?

Back