• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

Microburst!

ƒish

Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
its big.... yeah, like 75 MPH winds... a ton of rain... and me in a van trying to drive

:(

crazy.... what kind of insane weather have you driven in... or been in for that manner

:p

MICROBURST!!! Thats awosme!! Is that that huge bubble that comes from the sky... and then.....

<big><big><big><big><big><big><big>BOOM</big></big></big></big></big>

?

Did that just happen? There was a SEVERE thunderstorm a few minutes ago here. I heard it was a tornado too.

You drive?

:huh:

Well I have driven in a blizzard....
oh and been in a plane flying when it started pouring, of corse my instructer took over in that case to land.

BULERIAS said:
Severe Thunderstorm warning.... winds up to 60 MPH.... but it's over now.
i've hit 110

:) living next to a canyon can do that sometimes... looks like we may have another one any minute now... this is fun

:D

@sporge- of course i drive, what would i have taken drivers ed for

@ Storm- no, thats a tornado... although that has happened around where i live... its very uncomforting to hear about tornado's... especially when you live in the mountains

:eek:

Meh. Talking about Storms, there was one last night... The Thunder woke me up, and my sis started to scream. I SWEAR... It was like right above our house... Of course, I just layed in bed, trying to get to sleep.

huh.... so i guess everywhere had a storm today, and yesterday.... or we all live in my city

I didn't have a storm today but i must say that this is the worst drought I have been alive for here in Illinois cook county.

the grass is almost all brown and even the trees are starting to turn color.

The only percepitation we've gotten is 5 minutes of rain every other week or worse, my summer has been moving fast so I can't quite tell.

PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:
i've hit 110

:) living next to a canyon can do that sometimes... looks like we may have another one any minute now... this is fun

@ Storm- no, thats a tornado... although that has happened around where i live... its very uncomforting to hear about tornado's... especially when you live in the mountains

A bubble is not a tornadoe..... :no:

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:
i've hit 110

oh, right >_>

i didn't see any bubbles though

just tree's going 90 degree's

yeh... it was pretty crazy, and all that.

i remember when i had a drought... just last year i think... no rain all summer... minimal in the spring... barely any snow in winter... nothing.

now, we got like 3 feet in winter... and are getting rain here finaly in summer.

PIRANHA2 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:
i've hit 110

oh, right >_>

i remember when i had a drought... just last year i think... no rain all summer... minimal in the spring... barely any snow in winter... nothing.

now, we got like 3 feet in winter... and are getting rain here finaly in summer.
Is there like a spot where all the trees are pointing away from?

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
BULERIAS said:
i've hit 110

oh, right >_>

Is there like a spot where all the trees are pointing away from?
not that i know of... but now that you mention it, my mom saw something like that in a corn field a year or so ago.

i wonder what would happen if something like that landed on a house...

No storms here yet...Just heat, heat, heat. And I'm in the middle of it. The high here yesterday was 103, heat index was 115+. There will be storms tomorrow, though. Or at least that what they're saying.

Back