• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia Micro Partner Mafia [Unoffical] [GAME OVER - Town wins!]

Yes there's two all town partnerships left.

Three scum are obviously with three town so that means there'd be three town with three town.

oh, i thought there were 2 mafia and there was a typo and stuff.... theres 2

i think three,
i am a Townie by the way.

nvm my post. how do we know your a Townie? You could be lying. and there is only 2 all town partnerships out there

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ryan is right to some extent though - Me and Harry are both Town (Since I am the Doctor and I healed him - And he got targeted by Mafia - Therefore he must be legit!) so there is only one other pair out there that is also both good guys. That means that if you're town, your partner is 75% likely to be Mafia. Be very very cautious!

That doesn't mean that you should blindly vote for them because that will get us nowhere, but let's have a quick look at which person out of each pair seems most suspicious and vote for those people. For me, that would be:

Feloreena and Elise - Both slightly suspicious.
Sataric and Harry - Cleared.
Ryan88 and Natty - Ryan seems slightly more suspicious than Natty.
Berrypop and BlueLeaf - BerryPop seems SIGNIFICANTLY more suspicious.
Crazy-Gamer and Capella - They both seem somewhat suspicious which makes it hard to judge.

i do trust you being the doctor and your partner is a townie. I would look in to Capella and Crazy-Gamer

im not. if i was mafia i would probably be telling the others to hurry up and send in their actions, and making night go bye faster.

To Sataric - alise avoids talking at all in the quicktopic (we have like 5 messages) and didn't share thoughts on people I asked her opinion on, just said she needed to catch up in the thread and that was hours ago. She's also avoiding this thread just like Tom's micro game. I know I am town, and if the vigilante shoots alise I'm 99% sure you will kill mafia. Just sharing this in case I die.

Sorry I have not been posting much takes me forever to find this place
So there is a 75 chance that my team mate is mafia?
Greaaaaat

ok hi! ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д?)ノ︵ ┻━┻

i was making a post earlier and i tripped on my ****ing computer plug. ill have to make it rn {its all of my notes i guess but i dont know if itll help oops} sorry fel ; i was gonna give you this post first but now i have to remake it

hey look a post
{i made this on my tablet so bear with me ^_^
'}
x x x
feloreena ~ tbh i trust you, as you're my partner. i apologize for not answering your question. ive been a little inactive b/c of irc maf..^_^'
blueleaf~ i'm not getting any vibes..the only thing that irks me is no lynching, it gives mafia a chance to kill. =(
RIP Dad. :( (but is it just me or does the story sound funny with the name "Dad") It seems like Mafia wanted to target the stronger players first.

Lynching a blue very early on is risky, so we should discuss if we will nl or regularly lynch.

imo, maf would've probably gotten the strongest player first. (not naming who, i don't want to give them ideas.)
crystal ~ rip..=(
villagedweller ~ my bae!! idk? like im not getting any vibes either so! isn't he confirmed town? didn't skum hit him and sataric healed / protect him? yeah so im not sus of harry.
capella ~ did everyone just forget about her after crystal was lynched?? i have a gut feeling she's scum, but thts just me.
natty ~ i don't have any notes for her..
berrypop ~ all of her posts are 1/2 liners. i'd also keep an eye on them.
crazygamer~ uh, very quiet. weren't they quiet as the godfather at one point? also keep an eye on them..
dad ~ rip =(
ryan88 ~ same as berrypop..possible sKuM teem????????
sataric ~ i believe his doctor claim, so town in my book. =)
x x x​
tl;dr, berrypop, cap, crazygamer and ryan should be brought to our attention.

this post is so hypocritical ;~;

It's okay alise, glad you are posting more now. If you are town I think it will be easier to find mafia from the pairs, but I just found you very suspicious due to your quietness. If you continue to contribute it will definitely lessen my suspicions of you compared to how quiet some of the other main suspects are. I thought it would be important to bring up during night as no one else can see our quicktopic.

The four names you brought up are definitely suspicious, and there's definitely mafia in some of those names. I think town will have a lot more information to go off as the list narrows and some pairs will be lost or split up. I think we'll be able to lynch scum for certain during the next day.

oh actually alise made a good point. ryan88 and berrypop could both be mafia and just staging their conversation with each other.

one thing that slightly throws me off is how confident Feloreena seems to be in what she thinks (or uh, "knows")

also my name is not "harry" its Harry so leave me alone in the tags <3
shoutout to Tina for making the sataric x "harry" tag i'm going to get you demodded

I'm not confident in what I am saying 100%, how can I be? Half the players don't even talk so I might as well put forward something. Considering I had a partner who was avoiding the thread and our quicktopic, and a 75% chance my partner IS mafia, it only makes sense to find them suspicious, in my opinion. Now that she has posted and contributed far more than many of the other names that are flying up as suspicious, I am happy to back down on that for the time being. The fact is that if me and Elise are the only other town pair left, it would make sense to make use of the quicktopic better than have 5 messages in it.

I'm not confident in what I am saying 100%, how can I be? Half the players don't even talk so I might as well put forward something. Considering I had a partner who was avoiding the thread and our quicktopic, and a 75% chance my partner IS mafia, it only makes sense to find them suspicious, in my opinion. Now that she has posted and contributed far more than many of the other names that are flying up as suspicious, I am happy to back down on that for the time being. The fact is that if me and Elise are the only other town pair left, it would make sense to make use of the quicktopic better than have 5 messages in it.

fairs
alise forgets about mafia games I think. too busy playing irc mafia or staying up late or doing other things. even when this is a Micro.. lmao
also when i was mafia with her in Tom's game she took 20 minutes to actually post and yeah most of her posts weren't even helpful tbh.

Back