• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia Micro Partner Mafia [Unoffical] [GAME OVER - Town wins!]

Mine and Harry's quicktopic currently has 27 messages! Are we winning!? Most of it is just "fluff" though, of course.

Hopefully once night is over we will have more information to work with, but I do feel like we're making progress. I am still a little disappointed in Crystal for voting for themselves instead of putting up a solid defense because I do not think anyone was 100% set on getting them lynched above all other participants. That day could have brought us much better results, obviously.

Mine and Harry's quicktopic currently has 27 messages! Are we winning!? Most of it is just "fluff" though, of course.

Hopefully once night is over we will have more information to work with, but I do feel like we're making progress. I am still a little disappointed in Crystal for voting for themselves instead of putting up a solid defense because I do not think anyone was 100% set on getting them lynched above all other participants. That day could have brought us much better results, obviously.

it aint fluff its amazing B)

now I'm leaning slightly more towards Capella. But I can't do anything about it soo. :p possible next day lynch? guess it depends on what happens in night though, as you said.

Day 2​

Sataric was dancing alone, standing quietly in a corner. He was minding his own business until a girl came along.

"Do you wanna dance?" the girl asked. Sataric had no reason to refuse, so he accepted her offer. They exchanged hands and danced for a bit. They were far away from anyone else, but that didn't bother Sataric. The music turned to a slow song, and they looked each other in the eyes.

Then the lights went out.
The girl left Sataric and he was alone. He stood there for a few seconds before realizing what had happened. He felt someone hold a knife against his neck and could feel their breathing.

"Thanks for the dance." The killer whispered in his ear. She then slashed his head off and his body fell. When the lights had turned back on, she was already gone.

Sataric the Townie lost his head.​
Day ends in 24 hours, or at 11 AM PST. It takes 5 to reach majority. If majority isn't reached by tomorrow then day will end in a no lynch.

RIP Sataric. :( It's interesting how he lied about being a Doctor. But it's a good thing we didn't hit the real Doctor!

Wait, if Sataric lied about being the doctor then that means VillageDweller is certainly not confirmed town...

Feloreena and Elise
Harry
Ryan88 and Natty
Berrypop and BlueLeaf
Crazy-Gamer and Capella

partners left! Harry might be Mafia as his partner was a townie. Capella might be mafia too because she's been avoiding this thread.

- - - Post Merge - - -

there are 2 all town partnerships left so Harry might be a townie too.

o? so Sataric wasnt doctor?

i think he might've been baiting scum. if you were, good job Sataric!

well..rip tho. but tht means harry is unconfirmed..

tbh cap seems like a good lynch, but what about berrypop n ryan?

o? so Sataric wasnt doctor?

i think he might've been baiting scum. if you were, good job Sataric!

well..rip tho. but tht means harry is unconfirmed..

tbh cap seems like a good lynch, but what about berrypop n ryan?
why do you want to lynch me?

I believe that Sataric swapped roles with Harry to bait mafia. He did this with me in the Apocalypse game, I still think Harry is town personally because I know why Sataric did what he did. We had no doctor counterclaims so seems simple enough to me.

I believe that Sataric swapped roles with Harry to bait mafia. He did this with me in the Apocalypse game, I still think Harry is town personally because I know why Sataric did what he did. We had no doctor counterclaims so seems simple enough to me.

That could be possible. I forgot about when Sataric did that~

As long as there's no counterclaims to Doctor, I think Harry is Town.

As for the lynch, I'm stuck between BerryPop and Capella. Even though Sataric wasn't Doctor, he's still Town so we should pay attention to his suspicions. There's also a few others on his list, but Berry sticks out most to me.

As long as there's no counterclaims to Doctor, I think Harry is Town.

As for the lynch, I'm stuck between BerryPop and Capella. Even though Sataric wasn't Doctor, he's still Town so we should pay attention to his suspicions. There's also a few others on his list, but Berry sticks out most to me.
i think Capella is scum. She only posts when voting and the Day 2 post says that a girl did it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Capella looks like a good player to be lynched.

Back