Metriod

I didn't get to play it because I'm 12... I never actually played a REAL NES....

[quote="] And his shooting is limited to only the side to side and up and down. [/quote]
...samus is a chick by the way

:p yea... that game is hard at parts, im stuck on it :angry:

It was OK. When they remade it in to Zero Mission did it really become good. Zero Mission was better than Fusion.

yea, i heard Fusion was almost impossible... those games that are nearly impossible make me mad.... Stupid Metroid 1... im sure it was a great game... i just couldn't get past the white room

:p

PIRANHA2 said:
yea, i heard Fusion was almost impossible... those games that are nearly impossible make me mad.... Stupid Metroid 1... im sure it was a great game... i just couldn't get past the white room

I'll admit some of the parts took me weeks, but I love the syle of Metroid games. The back-and-forth does get a bit on the horribly annoying side, though.

yea, i didnt even play Metroid Prime all the way through... it was to boring to finish, all the back and forth... really made me bored

PIRANHA2 said:
yea, i didnt even play Metroid Prime all the way through... it was to boring to finish, all the back and forth... really made me bored
Well, the 3D gave me enough of an incentive to keep going. It's hard to take a 2D game and turn it 3D without making it feel too different. Like Sonic games.

;)

PIKMIN042 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
Well, the 3D gave me enough of an incentive to keep going. It's hard to take a 2D game and turn it 3D without making it feel too different. Like Sonic games.

;)
well the sonic 3D games were alright... just the stupid story and Cheesy dialogue killed it... metroid prime was made great... great grapics and all... but the guy who put it all together needs to be shot

PIRANHA2 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
PIRANHA2 said:

;)
well the sonic 3D games were alright... just the stupid story and Cheesy dialogue killed it... metroid prime was made great... great grapics and all... but the guy who put it all together needs to be shot

Um, I thought that the 3d Snoic games were bad.

-_- :angry: :mad: :no: :eh:

:'( :r

;)

PIKMIN042 said:
PIRANHA2 said:
PIKMIN042 said:
PIRANHA2 said:

;)

Um, I thought that the 3d Snoic games were bad.

-_- :angry: :mad: :no: :eh:

:'( :r

;)

they were

:p im just being lenient

:D

Back