• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Members3

With IF you can't get more abilities with ranks. You can however with member groups, so we use them like ranks. There are a lot of ranks so they are grouped into different catagories. However, when the new ranks come, each will have it's own group.

Are people's member groups random? I thought they were, but then I saw that a lot of the original members here were certain numbers and newer members are certain numbers, etc.

DarthGohan1 said:
Are people's member groups random? I thought they were, but then I saw that a lot of the original members here were certain numbers and newer members are certain numbers, etc.
They go from 1 to 14.

DarthGohan1 said:
I don't think so. I think the higher you go into the ranks, you are in a certain member category.

I think Member Group 8 edits, though. It's just a guess, I could check in the Admin CP, but I'm too lazy.

:p

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
I don't think so. I think the higher you go into the ranks, you are in a certain member category.
No, because you keep the group you get when you join.

sorry for double posting, but i think that you're right smart...bam's the highest normal member (members 11)...me and jj and pod are next and all in group 6, and the next group is all #5.

Back