Members3

With IF you can't get more abilities with ranks. You can however with member groups, so we use them like ranks. There are a lot of ranks so they are grouped into different catagories. However, when the new ranks come, each will have it's own group.

Are people's member groups random? I thought they were, but then I saw that a lot of the original members here were certain numbers and newer members are certain numbers, etc.

DarthGohan1 said:
Are people's member groups random? I thought they were, but then I saw that a lot of the original members here were certain numbers and newer members are certain numbers, etc.
They go from 1 to 14.

DarthGohan1 said:
I don't think so. I think the higher you go into the ranks, you are in a certain member category.

I think Member Group 8 edits, though. It's just a guess, I could check in the Admin CP, but I'm too lazy.

:p

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
I don't think so. I think the higher you go into the ranks, you are in a certain member category.
No, because you keep the group you get when you join.

sorry for double posting, but i think that you're right smart...bam's the highest normal member (members 11)...me and jj and pod are next and all in group 6, and the next group is all #5.

Back