• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop mayortadashi's avatar/icon shop !

mayortadashi

| (• ◡•)|人(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
2lxwl8j.png

Hours- 12:00 PM to 12:00 AM
( PST )

10ihuet.png

~I can decline your request for any reason.
~Please be patient after you ask for an icon, if I don't reply in 3 days please PM me.
~Please be respectful.
~If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
~Please include that you have read the rules in your request.

a2qgsk.png

2n23gxj.jpg
21mdn5i.jpg
2803z4m.jpg

2vcx9p4.png
qzotw1.jpg

2cnjjpk.png

fe3o9j.jpg

28srpdy.jpg

dw537a.gif
219xc2s.jpg

2gw8h6r.jpg

2d0nz2u.jpg

5pr704.jpg

11cazi9.png

2yjsy7p.jpg
v5lc9w.jpg

2r5f0no.jpg

d7fxe.jpg

ab5j6d.jpg
coming soon!
coming soon!
0. Or use your own picture !

9le452.png
303bpfo.png
29opoxg.jpg
2uswgnd.png
o5untc.png
2q02351.png
28ai7gj.png
16gmvwk.png

more coming soon!
coming soon!
coming soon!
0. Or use your own character picture! (Please have the character pic be a transparent or just have a plain background.)

2li8mfs.jpg

1. Would you like to make your icon a square or a circle?
2. Would you like to have your username on the icon? (username fonts coming soon!)

swxob7.png
coming soon!

ojjktv.png

Background- 5 BTB
Character- 10 BTB
Layout - 3 BTB
Extras - 5 BTB each

HOW TO ORDER:
1. Copy and paste this form into your reply.
2. Fill out the form.​
Background Number:
Character Number:
Layout Question 1: (square or circle)
Layout Question 2 : (yes or no)
Extra Number(s):
Have you read the rules?:

I will be working on all of the parts that say "coming soon" really, really, very, soon. I promise. Due to the lack of characters, backgrounds, and extras, I will be giving everyone 3 bells off if you order an icon now!​

Oh, if only you had a pic of Flurry, I would have ordered a few. I'm not sure where to find a picture that's as good as the ones you provide.

Also, is the lollipop background just for sample or can you use it? I think its adorable. Sorry for asking questions, I do really want one but just of Flurry <3

Back