• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Massive Collectible Unorderables For Free!

Good-Luck Roll, Bureom, Chocolate Cake, Cacao Tree, Rice Cake, Towel, New Year's Noodles, Sparkling Cider, Twelve-Grape Plate, Pumpkin Pie, Shaved-Ice Lamp, Yule Log, Chocolate Heart

Thanks so much!! :D

Hey, me again XD Can I have a festive wreath, a wheat bundle and maybe some red carnations? :'D

Hmmm, an error occurred with my internet… may I come back? :'D I wasn't quite done abusing your immense, GOD-LIKE generosity.

- - - Post Merge - - -

P.S. Is there anything I can do to repay this huge favor? I have err… 59 TBTs… you want 'em? XD

I'd love some trash!
Literally, lol.

May I also have some goodies?
(See: Streetpass pinwheels, a festive wreath, and a yellow New Year's Eve hat)

May I come?

You're amazing.
If I hadn't told you already, lol.

Last edited:
May I come as well? Thank you :)
Oh, my I have a newsprint helmet, a hibiscus, and a piggy bank if it's not too much trouble? :eek:

5257-9585-3224 :3

Last edited:
…This is like some sort of wonderful dream… T-Thank you so much…

If you ever need a kidney, I'll give you mine. Heck, I'll give you my firstborn if you want :O Once it comes around, anyway...

OMG this sounds amazing! I will probably be cleaning up your beach...
Would you mind grabbing me the following items from your home?
Beans
Cool Globe
Blanca, KK, Mr. Resetti Pics
Towel (from April Fools) (if you have it)

Thank you so much!
2621-2877-3590

EDIT: The other items I will hunt for:
Beach Chair
Flip-Flops
Kappa-Costume Pants
Purple High-Tops
Rainbow feather
Small igloo
Snowman
Spooky Bookcase
Spooky Table
Towel (from April Fools)
Tropical Floor
Ukulele
Underwater Wall
Wave Breaker
World Map
Yellow Aloha Tee

If you prefer, I can just catalog these items. The only ones I would love to take home are the beans, cool globe and pics. :)

Last edited:
May I please come? c; I'd love to see if you have any of my missing villager pics, or any mushrooms or clovers for my campsite. And I'm not sure if you have multiples, but if you have K.K.'s pic or a famous mushroom in your house, I'd be interested in those~

Oh, and FC is in the sidebar. c:

Last edited:
Agghghhh D:

(sorry i'm excited lol this is so generous)

For serious -- I think I need a diaper.
Also, look at Liquefy's join date. 2005! HOLY MOLY VETERAN. I started with GC AC in the US 2004. Oh, the nostalgia...

For serious -- I think I need a diaper.
Also, look at Liquefy's join date. 2005! HOLY MOLY VETERAN. I started with GC AC in the US 2004. Oh, the nostalgia...

Same hehe c: And yes, I noticed that aswell o: I thought it was may 2014 but I looked closely at the year and my eyes grew wide xD

I'd love to come! Could I please have a Resetti model and Heart Boppers?
My friend code's 5172-1380-0003.

Last edited:
Back