• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling MARSHAL

i would give him away for free butni'm in a really tight spot for money i am really interested in an auction though i would give him up for maybe 20-25 mil i think

ah, that's sweet of you! if you're looking for that amount, you should edit your first post saying you're looking for "20-25 mil" and you'll get more offers. :~) Also, his moving date? o: I think it would be useful to put int he move date so people know whent his will end ^~^

ah, that's sweet of you! if you're looking for that amount, you should edit your first post saying you're looking for "20-25 mil" and you'll get more offers. :~) Also, his moving date? o: I think it would be useful to put int he move date so people know whent his will end ^~^

and maybe if something changed? (like greeting, catch phrase or anything) o:

dreamysnowx i dont know when marshal is moving out he's my first villager to do it and for an auction would i get everyone together in a thread on the internet or would i actually take them to my town

You should start an auction.

Auctions are a gamble. Not the best idea if you really need the cash.

- - - Post Merge - - -

dreamysnowx i dont know when marshal is moving out he's my first villager to do it and for an auction would i get everyone together in a thread on the internet or would i actually take them to my town

Auctions can be done on this forum. The general format requires you to give them a starting bid, and a minimum increment.

For example:

Starting Bid: 4mil
Minimum Increment: 1 mil.

You can also add an option to buy the villager out, so you can do it like this:

Starting Bid: 6mil
Minimum Increment: 500k
Buyout: 22 mil
End time: This can be anywhere from 30 minutes to even a week, but I suggest keeping it a little short because people like to snipe anyway.

It would also be a good idea to do it at a high-time of day and to give the auction a fair end time.
Generally, selling them is more secure profit. The most accepted form of exchanging after the auction or the sale is to take the winning bidder, or the buyer to your town after you accept the offer in your thread. If they ask to check on the villager to see if they're in boxes, take them to their house, but always enter first. If you lose them, or they run out of your view, either find them right away or switch off your wifi immediately. After they pay you and you make sure the bells are good, let them talk to Marshal. If they try anything funny, or they try to leave before the bells are recieved, even if they back out. Switch your wifi off.

Last edited:
good news just remembered the move date its 18th of april though i think im ahead of most of you guys in time zones so itd probably be 17 for you guys but we should have the person come get him before in case my faulty memory is wrong

good news just remembered the move date its 18th of april though i think im ahead of most of you guys in time zones so itd probably be 17 for you guys but we should have the person come get him before in case my faulty memory is wrong

The day that Isabelle tells you Marshal is moving out tomorrow is the day someone can take him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got Marshal 100% original for 1.5mil... is that bad?

Well, someone got ripped off, and it wasn't you. ehehehe.

sweetie, if you don't know when Marshal is moving then how will you sell him? o: are you just going to wait for him to be in boxes or?

Also, did he say he was moving? o:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got Marshal 100% original for 1.5mil... is that bad?

that's super cheap! that's good (-: I bet the seller was super generous! ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh okay! you should put that and your timezone in your post so it's more useful :~) <3

the day isabelle tells me will probably be the 16 for you guys then, so 4 days to get a buyer .......4 days til my town stops looking like a forest and starts looking like a town... cant wait

spoke to marshal today he said he had decided not to move I was on the verge of a breakdown when I remembered that I hadn't saved yet and I instantly hit the power button

Back