• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading marshal gonna go

nicolla

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
EDIT: marshal changed his mind when i was walking around with other character i am So Sorry guys, next time he pings me to go i will stay in 1 account until he leaves his butt outta town. just keep eye out for future "marshal gonna go ((for real this time))"

rumor is going around that marshal plans on leaving. I wasn't too hype when I got him so I'm just gonna let him go.

barely touched, 99% sure he hasn't tried selling any of his furniture but he's not wearing his original shirt ((he just changed it infront of me,))

this is also my first villager trade & since he is ridic high tier for some reason I guess it would be reasonable to ask for any I would prefer lmao? I have an ok sized list so I'm not gonna be extremely picky (except that I would also like them to be in around same condition as marshal, house wise) :

Whitney, Skye, Mitzi, Zoe, Amelia, Blanche, Freya, Felicity, Flora, Rosie, or Lolly

I'll update with more info of when he is leaving & his house condition once I can. I am 100% serious about this trade, I am excited for my first trade so I am not trying to skimp anyone out of their villager. I want marshal to leave cause I want an all female town with 1 male & j already have my male which is punchy

Last edited:
I really want Marshal...can you do IGB or do you just want a villager? I could pay 5 million for Marshal.

6mil

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have blanches disgusting ass 99% original (shirt is changed too) but idk if she wants to move

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have blanches disgusting ass 99% original (shirt is changed too) but idk if she wants to move

I have Skye and want Marshal though sadly she's not in boxes at the moment and I have 8 villagers so it could be awhile before I can even attempt to get her to ping. ;_; Hope he finds a nice home though. :3

@those offering money (kyoko xo, mayorjuan hoopahoop):

soory friends, i am ridic rich :-( i am looking for villagers not ur money

@blondieboo13

aww ok :-( skye is soooo cute but one day i will have her

Last edited:
I have Whitney in my cycling town, I'd be willing to trade for Marshal! I can TT to have her in boxes pretty soon! :)

If I possibly can get another villager and can work on getting Skye out before you sell Marshal I'll let you know. :) Currently she is 100% original.

ah okay! thank you for letting us know! i would move skye out but shes precious, had her since beginning of game

sorry for lack of updates from me I am on a trip with my bfs family so I am not on the board as much or playing as much bc he's like stooopppp playyyiinnnggggg, but i am now on the way home now tho so I'll keep u guys posted when I home

marshal sucks. i am minding my own business as other account. pass by marshal & he pings me so i figured since he Confirmed Leaving with my mayor alice account, he probably pinging me for smth else like catchphrase, idk. he go "hello Nicolla i am leaving" so im like o shoot. "ok bye" & then he gets all sensitive like "wow u barely kno me & ure ok with me leaving? i am going to stay so we are better friends!!!" meanwhile me: :))))) *internal screaming*

i wont stop hitting him with the net. i am So Sorry guys, i didnt think smth like this would happen :-//. i go on mayor account & he pings me & says "hey i was gonna leave but Nicolla convinced me to stay".

just keep an eye out for a future marshal trade by Urs Truly because i really want him to go :-////

It's either you ignore him completely or become really good friends. Those are the fastest ways they move :eek:

i dont believe that there are fast ways to kick someone?, it just takes time but obvs last person who came in isnt gonna be first one out, but it can be anyone before last person, like i feel its somewhat randomized? im not sure but that what i think

- - - Post Merge - - -

i dont believe that there are fast ways to kick someone?, it just takes time but obvs last person who came in isnt gonna be first one out, but it can be anyone before last person, like i feel its somewhat randomized? im not sure but that what i think

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hitting with nets and doing stuff like that makes them stay in there position on the ladder. Just do other mean things like ignore him, do not hit with nets

I have Amelia and Whitney though I already have Marshal. Am willing to trade any of them if you wanted, though :)

Last edited:
Back