• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Marijuana or tobacco?

Marijuana vs. Tobacco

• Total voters
marijuana for sure. but I never liked smoking it and preferred edibles. smoking anything (cigarettes or weed) is unhealthy for your lungs anyways

I'd pick marijuana over tobacco any day. What about you?

Marijuana for sure. I'm a daily smoker and mix it with my tobacco, but I'd rather have it clean and pure on it's own. I have a small pipe that I sometimes smoke straight mj out of and that's always a nice smoke. Like bongs too.

As a consumer of both, I'd pick marijuana over nicotine any day of the week. I don't regularly smoke cigarettes except about one a month, but I do have a vape mod and I go through at least two Mr Fog disposables a week(not proud of it myself but my anxiety is through the roof when I'm not smoking something). Weed is just a way for me to cope with my bipolar depression, PTSD, and other mental illnesses I have. Plus, it's just fun.

I mean I'd vote weed over tobacco of course, but I don't really smoke anything. I don't really enjoy smelling any type of substance on anyone, and people that smoke seem to think they're really great at covering up the smell. However, I'd say weed is a lot less harmful than cigarettes and products of that sort. So, that'll get my vote.

Back