• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying mandolin,sword, K.K. Sonata, more

Leonn

Bells
Feedback
100% (14) +
please post here what you have so the post will be bumped, ty.

I am buying the following, please say what you have and what you want for it, thank you

Mandolin( i have been informed that they do not exist)

Sword (obtained)

poker table/black jack table(if they exist)

K.K. Sonata

Is there a type of jail cell wall? (like a piece of furniture) if so i want that as well

I'm pretty sure there were more things i wanted.......but i can't think of them, so if i do remember i will add them lol

I am willing to wait for it to be shipped through the catalogue (sorry if that's spelt wrong my minds drawing blank)

Last edited:
I don't think there is a mandolin but the closest item I know of is the biwa lute

Awwwwwwww well in that case i own that, see anything else on the list that doesn't exist?

Back