Making new human character

spoonfork

Stay fresh!
Bells
Tasty Cake
New Leaf Token
Silver Mailbox
I'm thinking about making a new human character, what should her name be? Also, I need help with what to do with her. If you have side characters, tell me what you do with them. I'll probably use her for designs, but I also need help on deciding a name.

Names:
Ai/Aiya
Nika
Luno
(You can also suggest a name.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, she would probably look a bit like this: GirlAAB.jpg

I think Aiya and Nika are cool sounding names. I use my second character to hold my flag and other decorative patterns while my mayor has my path ones. I also like to make the second character the opposite gender as my first character because some characters like the Kappn' say different things if you are a boy vs a girl. You can also decorate a second house. It is fun to try a new theme without getting rid of your previous house designs.

I like Aiya and Nika.
Personally, what I do with side characters is I use them for designs and storage mostly. I also like to decorate their houses to make it look nice, y'know? Not make it look so vacant. I don't go on side characters much tho, I have to work on that.

I made a side character who looks rather like yours and named her Miyu. She has cute things in her house like the My Melody and Cinnamoroll series. :D

I'm probably going to end up making two similar looking characters, Aiya and Nika. Aiya would be a side-landscaper/design holder, and Nika would be a design holder

I wish I had the space. It would be great if we didn't have to have 10 villagers. With my PWP's, I don't even have space to plot reset (if I wanted to move someone new in). I'm amazed at how people are able to have a second character. Let alone a third or fourth. :(

I made my extra villagers based off of characters from stories that I wrote and then I worked around their house design and the exterior nearby to resemble places from that fiction.

Back