• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Mafia Disconnected [Unofficial ~ Night One!]

Sorry. I've just been pming ppl and trying to jumble my thoughts together. I have basketball tommorrow so expect my post to be late at night.

Uhm, I find it weird that Cory immediately voted without reason, to go for an easy lynch.

From seeing the death pm Ryan and Cariad are both unknown
Justice must die for truffle to become doctor?
and Cory is the granddaughter

is there a third party group because blue rose is yellow?
The unknown bit was there in the actually PM, because until I pmed him Blu Rose didn't know how we were connected.

Cory seemed pretty scummy hopping on to vote for Ryan88 and, the PM kinda hinted towards him possibly being scum. These two reasons make me want to vote him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*actual

Okay, I haven't talked to anyone privately because I'm paranoid of you all, but there needs to be some discussion happening in here too. Please.

Cory I'm eh about. I mean, he's similar to his uh (town?) playstyle in Siren's Mafia. Spammy, quick to jump to conclusions, etc. I was a bit surprised when he led the way for the first vote since I see him more as a follower.
C r y s t a l is quiet as usual. When she's quiet, that's not good. I know as town she tries a lot more to post. Maybe it's because of PMs she's not active in here, but it reminds me a lot of her scum playstyle in Olympus. Inactive, even though I know when she's town she can post good.
Yui Z is hard for me to read tbh. She seems very.. neutral. She hasn't really commented on much besides PMs and has avoided spotlight a bit. Worries me.
Cariad is inactive, so it's hard for me to get a read.
Dad seems off. I mean, he's doing his whole reaction testing (I think?) again in the thread as he usually does. But it feels like he's not putting a lot of effort in the thread. But then again, it's been a long time since I played a PM game with him. I think the last was XCOM where he was kinda quiet and got rekt by Nick. lmao.
Karen's playstyle I think overall has changed ever since she came back to mafia, so it's a bit hard for me to make a call. I'd like her to at least post who she thinks the mafia person might be. I don't exactly understand what she means by unamed group but whatever.
Ryan88 blurted out his role as usual.
NikkiNikki I'm watching. She's a bit quiet, but it's Day 1. Not too much to compare yet to her old playstyles since she's kind of quiet on Day 1s from what IIRC anyway.

Today, I'd like to take a shot on Crystal, Cory or Yui Z. Crystal the most out of the three. I don't trust her, she's very quiet and is passing by.

Let's be honest, my last post was on night 0 and I've literally only just woken up. There really isn't that much to say on a night 0. I haven't really had the chance to comment on anything game wise yet, and probably won't be able to until late this evening because I have work after school and then a ton of coursework to rush through. =P After today should be fine, and I'll be able to participate later.

Late as it is, bye!

15 hours left and I have an exam early tomorrow so I'm not sure if I can vote tomorrow morning. There's not a lot in the thread to go off of so I'll place half votes (based on gut feelings) into these people: Cory, Nikki, Yui.

But for now, I'm voting for Nikki because this quote rubs me the wrong way.

From seeing the death pm Ryan and Cariad are both unknown
Justice must die for truffle to become doctor?
and Cory is the granddaughter

is there a third party group because blue rose is yellow?

#VOTE: NikkiNikki

I need a replacement. If no one is able to replace, the player will be mod killed when Day ends.

So things are still a shot in the dark and I only have a few reads. I'm going to stand by my position that I think Cory is town because this is my first impression, he was jailed, and I think that he's a granddaughter. And he's acting like his usual Cory self.

NikkiNikki? From the conversations I've had from her I haven't gotten scummy vibes, but when she did ask me for my reads I didn't get much of a response from her and I know that she's talking to other people, because I know that she's the one who needs the replacement. While I don't think Karen's quote is exactly well explained enough to lynch NikkiNikki over, what I'm seeing from it is that NikkiNikki apparently didn't understand something that was already posted and clear. She acted confused in Madoka mafia and she was also scum in that one, so this mirrors her behavior in that game. If nobody steps up to the plate to replace her by the end of the day and she's going to get modkilled, I'd prefer she get the majority vote to get lynched because we don't want a LYLO situation tomorrow if we mess up an extra death at the end of today. Unless somebody makes a huge slip that we can be sure about. But right now it doesn't look that way, so since there's that sliver of behavior from her scum playstyle and the fact that she might get modkilled anyways, I don't see it as a bad vote considering how many town have already died.

Also guys, if you keep talking about me reaction testing people then they're going to just expect it from me and it won't work and there goes my beneficial playstyle. :mad:

15 hours left and I have an exam early tomorrow so I'm not sure if I can vote tomorrow morning. There's not a lot in the thread to go off of so I'll place half votes (based on gut feelings) into these people: Cory, Nikki, Yui.

But for now, I'm voting for Nikki because this quote rubs me the wrong way.

#VOTE: NikkiNikki

Gut feelings aren't exactly helpful without some form of reasoning. Even if you have a bad feeling about someone, it doesn't just magically appear, so something we said/did must have triggered it. Whether it's obvious or not.

I can see what you're saying about Nikki, but she's not really one of my biggest concerns right now. It'd be nice if people would actually post in the thread so that there is a little more to go off of (now I remember why PM games are hated by some people).

Right now Cariad is my number one suspicion.

The unknown bit was there in the actually PM, because until I pmed him Blu Rose didn't know how we were connected.

Cory seemed pretty scummy hopping on to vote for Ryan88 and, the PM kinda hinted towards him possibly being scum. These two reasons make me want to vote him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*actual
This post made me feel a little uneasy. Somehow it reminds me of how she's played as mafia in the past, like, her posting style and all. It also makes me wonder how much communication she had with Blu Rose before they were killed too. Maybe something was said that made them want to kill Blu.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Geez, Karen was right. There really isn't that much to say about people from what's been posted in the thread so far. :L

- - - Post Merge - - -

##VOTE: Cariad

I agree with Yui, the wording of the OP means nothing.
##VOTE:Cariad

Okay so apparently nobody listens to me when I say town doesn't need to lose more than they need to on day one. It's a shot in the dark and somebody is going to be modkilled, and you're not even sure about your shot in the dark and only provide little to no strong evidence (against Cariad and Cory).

Okay so apparently nobody listens to me when I say town doesn't need to lose more than they need to on day one. It's a shot in the dark and somebody is going to be modkilled, and you're not even sure about your shot in the dark and only provide little to no strong evidence (against Cariad and Cory).

then what do you wanna do. no lynch?

Okay, I'm just going to vote NikkiNikki before I head out to do some stuff for the reasons I stated before, and if she gets replaced or somebody provides strong evidence against somebody (yeah I'm not the one to do that today, shame on me) then I'll change my vote.

#Vote: NikkiNikki

- - - Post Merge - - -

then what do you wanna do. no lynch?

If somebody replaces Nikki by the time I come back it would be a no lynch but then I might vote one of the people I haven't townread, because that's only three people in the game: Cariad, Yui-Z, and maybe one of the people I'm on the fence about but have gained my trust (namely Karen and Crystal).

Okay, I'm just going to vote NikkiNikki before I head out to do some stuff for the reasons I stated before, and if she gets replaced or somebody provides strong evidence against somebody (yeah I'm not the one to do that today, shame on me) then I'll change my vote.

#Vote: NikkiNikki
Okay, what? You're acting super strange. You literally just implied that you want a no lynch, sure you didn't say it, but basically anyone that we lynch today is going to be a shot in the dark. Then you go and vote for Nikki as if you never said it in the first place.

You're not sticking by what was implied by your previous post. Yes, it's better than a no lynch, but you even said in one of your other posts that Nikki was going to be modkilled at this rate anyway.

Then there's this:

Yeah? Well there isn't exactly strong evidence against Nikki either, is there? Karen quoted her without even explaining, and yet you still consider her a good lynch choice?

You seem to be all over the place.

Gut feelings aren't exactly helpful without some form of reasoning. Even if you have a bad feeling about someone, it doesn't just magically appear, so something we said/did must have triggered it. Whether it's obvious or not.

I can see what you're saying about Nikki, but she's not really one of my biggest concerns right now. It'd be nice if people would actually post in the thread so that there is a little more to go off of (now I remember why PM games are hated by some people).

Right now Cariad is my number one suspicion.

This post made me feel a little uneasy. Somehow it reminds me of how she's played as mafia in the past, like, her posting style and all. It also makes me wonder how much communication she had with Blu Rose before they were killed too. Maybe something was said that made them want to kill Blu

So, just because I was in contact with Blu means that I wanted to kill him... We were kinda on the same team with the same opinions.

So, just because I was in contact with Blu means that I wanted to kill him... We were kinda on the same team with the same opinions.

No, it was a hunch that maybe Blu said something to you in private that made you worry (if you're actually mafia), so you killed them off. There really isn't that much else to go off at this stage since everyone's too busy frolicking in the field of PMs. I had to vote, so I'm sticking by my theory for now.

What exactly do you mean when you say you were, "on the same team"?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, time is running out so please don't forget to vote, guys!!

like we were not fighting each other in our messages. I honestly had no idea she was third party, he told me he was a one shot vig.

like we were not fighting each other in our messages. I honestly had no idea she was third party, he told me he was a one shot vig.

That makes you look worse in my eyes. If Blu told you they were a one-shot vig, then that gives you more reason to want them dead (if mafia). It doesn't really make a difference if you were fighting or not really.

Back