• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Lunar, New York, Ludus and Party Cycle Town: IN: N/B : OUT: N/B

Hi! I'm a bit new to TBT but I'm currently lurking for Genji, Snake, and Kabuki!
I found your thread and saw snake! D: Has anyone else came by for snake yet as well? D:

Last edited:
Hi! I'm a bit new to TBT but I'm currently lurking for Genji, Snake, and Kabuki!
I found your thread and saw snake! D: Has anyone else came by for snake yet as well? D:

Snake is still available! And I see you have Agent S! Maybe its a trade? But if you dont want to trade her, Snake is free! :)

Last edited:
Snake is still available! And I see you have Agent S! Maybe its a trade? But if you dont want to trade her, Snake is free! :)

I'm really sorry, I can't bear to part with Agent S >< She's one of my top dreamies / original villagers. :c
But thank you very very much! How many sorts of hybrids are you looking for? I'm not sure I have too many but I can try to pull out a few o:

I'm really sorry, I can't bear to part with Agent S >< She's one of my top dreamies / original villagers. :c
But thank you very very much! How many sorts of hybrids are you looking for? I'm not sure I have too many but I can try to pull out a few o:

That's ok! :p I believe Agent S is still in my void, hopefully I can find someone to hold her :) Snake is free, i dont really need hybrids right now.

That's ok! :p I believe Agent S is still in my void, hopefully I can find someone to hold her :) Snake is free, i dont really need hybrids right now.

Wow, thank you! I really really appreciate it! :D I just have to give shari to someone or void before I can come by when he is in boxes! :D

How long would you be able to hold him for? Something extremely important popped up on my end so I have to go out for a couple hours but I'd be free as soon as I come back home! ^^

Last edited:
I'll be lurking here for Sylvia or Flo, should you ever get them.

I've been on your thread before, back at GameFAQs, and I'd just like to say- good luck!

Last edited:
Hello the person asking for Walker is me ;n; I've been kind of intimidated by this site but I think it would be easier to watch for walker here so we don't have to do some much relaying of information. Anyway, I'm fine with waiting and canceled another reservation I had on him, and I'll probably be refreshing this thread every 5 minutes (Like I have been on Gamefaqs). Just a message here to let me know he's moving out would be much appreciated and I'll be right over! I've been waiting a long time for him, I accidentally lost him from my town and had to cycle 16 villagers (I'm a pretty inexperienced TTer) and lost two dreamies, Kid Cat and Fauna, in the process, so I really want to make it worthwhile. Anyway, again, I really appreciate you finding him for me and if you want any payment I'd be happy to give you something.

Last edited:
Hello the person asking for Walker is me ;n; I've been kind of intimidated by this site but I think it would be easier to watch for walker here so we don't have to do some much relaying of information. Anyway, I'm fine with waiting and canceled another reservation I had on him, and I'll probably be refreshing this thread every 5 minutes (Like I have been on Gamefaqs). Just a message here to let me know he's moving out would be much appreciated and I'll be right over! I've been waiting a long time for him, I accidentally lost him from my town and had to cycle 16 villagers (I'm a pretty inexperienced TTer) and lost two dreamies, Kid Cat and Fauna, in the process, so I really want to make it worthwhile. Anyway, again, I really appreciate you finding him for me and if you want any payment I'd be happy to give you something.

Jesse hasnt been able to cycle but what i can do is message you if he ever goes. dont want you sitting here constantly. dont worry you wont lose out on walker because our rule is we hold a villager for 24 hours when their in boxes. dont worry about it

Jesse hasnt been able to cycle but what i can do is message you if he ever goes. dont want you sitting here constantly. dont worry you wont lose out on walker because our rule is we hold a villager for 24 hours when their in boxes. dont worry about it

Thanks for letting us know! I still need to cycle someone out for Snake but he's part of my Top 3 Dreamies ><!

Sorry, for lack of updates, literally only dreamies have tried to move, and there has been no good campers ): Anyways, taking 1-2 hour break! :)

Sorry, for lack of updates, literally only dreamies have tried to move, and there has been no good campers ): Anyways, taking 1-2 hour break! :)

Oh I get that alot lol I'm gonna have to let one go

Back, but I am trying to decide my dreamies for my next town. Either Black and White theme, Beige, or all deer or all birds. I might do 3 Black, 3 White, and 3 Beige or 5 deer and 5 birds. :/

That's a tough one Frjck! If you go with the birds I'm glad you've got Midge listed as a dreamie. She was one of my starting villagers in my first town. I hated letting her go but I found someone that really wanted her and was happy. I think she's so sweet =3

I think I have done it! I have decided on 2 towns, fitting because I am planning on getting the New 3DS, when it comes out! Here are the dreamies:
First Town (5 deer, 5 birds): Zell, Bruce, Fauna, Bam, Erik, Jacques, Midge, Sparro, Robin, Twiggy

Second Town (2 Gray, 3 White, 3 Black, and 2 Beige): Ribbot, Shari, Whitney, Rolf, Bianca, Kiki, Punchy, Shep, Kyle, and Pecan!

It is awesome because I think I have 1 of each personality and 3 new species (Bird, Monkey, Tiger)! Then I would have 2 ACNL copies on each 3ds, physical and digital. The fourth copy will be a cycling town :)

Edit: Just realized the Second town only has 8 villagers ;-; Time to find 2 more!

Done & and finalized :)

Last edited:
Might be able to get Whitney, but mostly likely not. Added Names and Town names to the towns :)

Back