• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Love Is in the Air, and a Peculiar New Friend Is Waiting To Meet You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivia

<3
Staff
Administrator
Community Manager
Bells
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Nightmare Easter Egg
Dreamy Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Spirit Candy: Wix
It's the loveliest day of the year, and as such, we're here to spread the TBT love with a sweet Valentine's Day raffle! Among the prizes are the coveted Love Ball and Pink Love Potion, but we also have a brand new doll who's ready to go home with a very select few of you. 💘

To enter the raffle, head over to the Shop and grab a free raffle ticket, which will automatically enter you into tomorrow's raffle. As long as you have this ticket in your inventory, you'll be entered to win the following prizes:

• dollStrawberry.png
    Strawberry Doll - 6 winners
  • 299.jpg
    Love Ball - 2 winners
  • 471.jpg
    Pink Love Potion - 2 winners
  • 1676333364089.png
    100 TBT Bells - 10 winners

The raffle will conclude tomorrow evening around 8PM EST, and the winners will be pinged to a separate post in this thread once their goodies have been distributed. Best of luck to everyone, and be sure to share the love by sending a few of the Valentine's Roses while they're available!

The new Strawberry Doll will be immediately tradable, and the winners are more than welcome to sell any of the collectibles above if they so choose! However, any harassment, repeated cold messaging, or badgering of the winners will not be tolerated and is certainly not in the loving spirit of this mini event. We ask that you wait for the winners to express interest in accepting offers/selling before reaching out to them.

Last but not least, Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!

300px-NL_Valentine's_Day_Announcement.png

BABE wake up there’s a new oblivia raffle!!!

i wasn’t expecting anything for valentine’s day this year with all the festivities the last several months and “new year, new horizons!”, but i should’ve known. ya’ll are too good to us. 🥹 the new strawberry doll is so cute!! the vibrant pink is so stunning, i would sell my soul for her. 🍓🙏🏻 the other prizes are wonderful as well ofc; love ball and pink love potion so beautiful!! and who doesn’t love bells?!

best of luck and happy valentine’s day to everyone! 🍓💓💓

Lovely! Thanks for the raffle ticket.

Also, can someone please gift me a Valentine's Rose from the Shop? I want it for myself but it can only be gifted.... I'll gift one back. 🥺

EDIT: Thank you, lovely people. 🥰😍😘😚

Last edited:
Im so happy to actually be on time for an for once, got me my raffle ticket and maybe if Im lucky Ill get something !! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back