• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway LOTS of regular flowers / fruits / 200+ reorderables

Ohh i'd love to come get some of the reorderables if I could!! not sure whats left or if anyones been interested but yeah!

there's still a lot of stuff everywhere and I just really have no where to put them all! so it gets restocked until i truly run out of things. let me know when you're ready to come!

I need to get some stuff from a friend but I can come after that :)

sure :) let me know

- - - Post Merge - - -

If it's okay, I'd love to visit and see the reorderables.

okay I'll add you now.

---

Btw question... anyone know what happens if i have a villager in boxes but invites people in? I'm waiting for a friend to pick her up and I don't wanna mess up.

Last edited:
Thank you! :D Heading over now.

I have no idea on your question but I won't talk to any villagers just in case. (I don't have any room for a new villager right now either, lol, so absolutely no worries from me!)

Thank you! :D Heading over now.

I have no idea on your question but I won't talk to any villagers just in case. (I don't have any room for a new villager right now either, lol, so absolutely no worries from me!)

okay tysm! ;u; I'll probably remind everyone to not talk to any villagers and it should be ok.

Last edited:
sure :) let me know

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay I'll add you now.

---

Btw question... anyone know what happens if i have a villager in boxes but invites people in? I'm waiting for a friend to pick her up and I don't wanna mess up.

The only way if would do something is if someone goes into her house and ask her to move to their town

The only way if would do something is if someone goes into her house and ask her to move to their town

Okay! i just wanted to make sure. thanks~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hm lol disconnected. I will reopen the gates. If it happens again then i'll have to let in only one person at a time

Back