• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway LOTS of regular flowers / fruits / 200+ reorderables

Okay ty! Could I also see the flowers? If you don't mind
Edit: I think I replied to the wrong comment loL OOPS

Last edited:
Hey I'm interested! Haha

Oh okies!! don't even need to stress out adding FC anymore xD i'll open gates for you now.

are you coming for flowers or the items?

EDIT: I'm gonna close this for today and resume tomorrow, hope to catch you tmr!

Last edited:
pears, apples and/or peaches!

i'll deliver 3 of each if that's okay - but if you want more i'll look for more xD ill add you now - would be great if you can have your gates ready for me to come!

i'll deliver 3 of each if that's okay - but if you want more i'll look for more xD ill add you now - would be great if you can have your gates ready for me to come!

That's okay! I'll add your FC and open my gates for you :) (oh, and sorry for the messy town!)

That's okay! I'll add your FC and open my gates for you :) (oh, and sorry for the messy town!)

it's ok! i'm pretty sure mine's messier xD i literally have no room in any parts of my town to store anything.. other than the beaches.

Back