• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Selling Lots of Extra Stuff

Li'lE23

Call Me Mimi
Bells
Fair Pinwheel
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (7) +
Okay, I have a lot of extra stuff lying around my town. It's taking up too much space. Also, I'm in need of some extra bells. So, this is all the stuff that I thought people might want. And please make offers, I'm terrible on pricing. Make sure the prices are reasonable though.
What I have for sale:
Black tulips x5
Orange tulips x4
Purple roses x6
Pink cosmos x3

Silver axes x2
Silver slingshots x9

Purple pumpkin head
Yellow pumpkin head x2

Candy x6
Golden ores x3-RESERVED

Scary painting
Jolly painting

Spooky chair
Spooky bookcase
Spooky bed
Spooky sofa
Spooky lamp
Spooky wall

Mega Croakoid
Mini Alloid
Nebuloid
Tall Warbloid
Mini Gongoid
Mega Echoid
Strumboid
Poltergoid
Mini Warbloid
Mini Metaloid

Thanks!

Last edited:
Can I have both the paintings? Would 1.5m be enough?

Hello,
may I catalog the Mega Croakoid, Nebuloid, Strumboid, Mini Metakloid and buy the Mini Warbloid? :)
How much would you like to have?

Okay, sorry I didn't reply back until now. Do you still want the gyroids? To catalog them, it can be free. But to buy, please make an offer. I'm bad at pricing.

Hello! :)
How much would it be for 5 black/orange tulips?

Last edited:
Ah, okay. Would 50k per black tulip and 30k per orange tulips (this is what I've seen them go for so far ) sound fair?
So, 250k for 5 black tulips and 150k for the orange tulips... so 400k altogether?

Ah, okay. Would 50k per black tulip and 30k per orange tulips (this is what I've seen them go for so far ) sound fair?
So, 250k for 5 black tulips and 150k for the orange tulips... so 400k altogether?

That sounds good.

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes i'm ready now

Okay let me add you then I'll open my gate. My gate is open now.

Last edited:
Back