• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Lots of animals for sale!

nintendofan03

Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
hello! i am selling most of my animals ,for a fee of 10 million bells per animal, or one of these 4 animals : merengue, tia, tangy or apple!here are the animals for sale :

joey, derwin,
cousteau, camofrog,
shep, and
curly. please dont take any other villagers but the ones on the list,because the others are my best friends!also,i will be with you at all times and will end the session if i see you talking to an animal thats not on the list!also, please dont steal stuff, its not nice!

also mii's name is caity and i wont be on until about 5, but feel free to put up a request for an animal!

If you lowered the price of Shep I would buy him ;; Also, if you talk to a villager and they're not in boxes nothing happens. They won't move out. So you don't need to end a session for 10mil bells just because someone talked to a villager.

Last edited:
Nintendofan:

Most of the villagers you listed (Sorry, I don't like calling them "animals") are towards the bottom of the "popularity list". Apart from Shep (maybe) most of them go to new homes for free. There's a "sticky" topic on this forum with the list of villagers by popularity. Have a look, if you want.
So: I really doubt that anyone will pay 10 million-a-piece. Just my two cents, really.
Also, as Sayka already said: noting wrong about talking to a villager that is not in boxes. Nothing happens. LOL

Last edited:
Back