• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Looks into the future (the Rev)

When a contest will be posted, It will be posted in TBT HQ, and plus we wil be having RP, Store, and Fan Art of the Week, and Maybe a Fan-Fic of the week all in the future and in the appropriate board. So stay tuned!

It will revolutionize gaming. I bet you that Nintendo will come to the top in the next-gen console wars.

PIRANHA2 said:
hope it dosent look like that... they need something that will look cool

:)
That could just be a prototype. They are predicting to come out in 2006, so they could change it.

] [quote="PIRANHA2 said:

That could just be a prototype. They are predicting to come out in 2006, so they could change it. [/quote]
It's not an official picture, so don't get your hopes up.

Yha, the website jus tguessed at what it would lok like... OR... they snuck into NOJ HQ.

] [quote="STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Yha, the website jus tguessed at what it would lok like... OR... they snuck into NOJ HQ.
Always a typo... [/quote]

:huh: WOW... thats a lot of typos.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
] [quote="STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Always a typo...

:huh: WOW... thats a lot of typos. [/quote]
You really have to watch what your typing, unlike me, I just type fast, and accurate.

lol and I don't know what to expect. if they want it to be popular they should do somthing like DDR or dance revelution. That would fit the title DDR drums revelution.

PIRANHA2 said:

Yeah...

nintendo-revolution-6.jpg

That'd be baaaad.

Back