Looks into the future (the Rev)

When a contest will be posted, It will be posted in TBT HQ, and plus we wil be having RP, Store, and Fan Art of the Week, and Maybe a Fan-Fic of the week all in the future and in the appropriate board. So stay tuned!

It will revolutionize gaming. I bet you that Nintendo will come to the top in the next-gen console wars.

PIRANHA2 said:
hope it dosent look like that... they need something that will look cool

:)
That could just be a prototype. They are predicting to come out in 2006, so they could change it.

] [quote="PIRANHA2 said:

That could just be a prototype. They are predicting to come out in 2006, so they could change it. [/quote]
It's not an official picture, so don't get your hopes up.

Yha, the website jus tguessed at what it would lok like... OR... they snuck into NOJ HQ.

] [quote="STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Yha, the website jus tguessed at what it would lok like... OR... they snuck into NOJ HQ.
Always a typo... [/quote]

:huh: WOW... thats a lot of typos.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
] [quote="STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Always a typo...

:huh: WOW... thats a lot of typos. [/quote]
You really have to watch what your typing, unlike me, I just type fast, and accurate.

lol and I don't know what to expect. if they want it to be popular they should do somthing like DDR or dance revelution. That would fit the title DDR drums revelution.

PIRANHA2 said:

Yeah...

nintendo-revolution-6.jpg

That'd be baaaad.

Back