• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Looking to visit Redd!

I have redd! Im not sure if his art is real or not! It’s my first time having him properly here!

Turning on my notifications for this so I don't miss anyone's post! I'm interested in both real and fake. Will tip more for real~

I have him with fake wistful and academic paintings left. I’ll be available tomorrow (I’m falling asleep) if you want them.

The paintings will still be there because I change the clock to play the mornings at night.

I have him with fake wistful and academic paintings left. I’ll be available tomorrow (I’m falling asleep) if you want them.

The paintings will still be there because I change the clock to play the mornings at night.
Thank you. I will visit tomorrow. :) I'm very interested in there fake wistful painting!

I'm very interested in there fake wistful painting!

I’ll send a message when I’m done work tomorrow. I wish I could have got that one. He had two artworks that I think might be real though. (I bet one is fake)

If you don’t hear from me feel free to message me too.

Hello! I have Redd in my town but he is selling fake art today so I don't know you are interested in any of these:

Fake Motherly Statue
Fake Quaint Painting
Fake Serene Painting

Back