• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Looking to play with mature and respectful players.

I'll add you, if interested. I'm 18 and I have the same rules for my own town, so it will be easy to abide by yours. ;) I'm adding you now; let me know if you add me back please. We can play anytime! :)

Hi I am not new to the animal crossing series I have played all of the games and i know how frustrating it is when people you think you can trust ruin your town and I have had it done to Me in the past I am a respectful player and just want to have fun I have read all of the rules and will follow them i hope you add me - 3ds friend code: 2165 - 5335 - 5172 name: jack town: Japan

I'll add you, like the pp said, I'm an old school AC player too. I like hanging out & doing tours & such :) I'm 28 just an fyi, old I know.

Hi I am not new to the animal crossing series I have played all of the games and i know how frustrating it is when people you think you can trust ruin your town and I have had it done to Me in the past I am a respectful player and just want to have fun I have read all of the rules and will follow them i hope you add me - 3ds friend code: 2165 - 5335 - 5172 name: jack town: Japan

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to be your friend and see your town! i won't be on until later tonight though. I'll add you when i get home?

Roknar, JackDean, jessie, and Sea_monster. All added! Looking forward to playing with you guys!

U sound like the type of person I want to play with I'm looking for freinds and will respect your rules ill add you if u want a new freind

- - - Post Merge - - -

Jack dean I'm looking for freinds if u want to play now ill add you I'm a stand up guy wont do anything I wouldn't want done I'm looking to visit a new town

I would love to join sometime, my FC is on my profile. Looking forward to it!

My local friends never open their gates and I've been dying to actually use the train station and visit someone else's town. I am a respectful player in any game. It's just nice to get out of my town sometimes in more ways than just the Island. It would be nice to make a new friend or two.

I'm adding you and you know where to find my FC. :) Hope we can chill soon.

Bziggs and Reborninthesea have been added. And Jack, I'm getting on right now as I'm typing this!

I'm a respectful player! Just recently started a new town and looking for creative ideas and friends to play with! Ill add your FC and mines in the signature :) (but my dc is my old town.) hope to visit soon! Happy playing!

I'm a respectful player! Just recently started a new town and looking for creative ideas and friends to play with! Ill add your FC and mines in the signature :) (but my dc is my old town.) hope to visit soon! Happy playing!

I'm sure you'll be able to get a lot of ideas when you visit me! I'll also help you out on fruits and all the like. Looking forward to your visit!

Back