• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Looking To Play Animal Crossing With Someone

Tectoniks

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Friend Code: 2079-6486-6808 i'm online almost all the time
reply with your friend code so we can play.

I have added everyone that has commented can you guys plz add me back so we can play.

Last edited:
Hi I will play! My friend code is under my avatar. I'm on vacation staying in a hotel in British Columbia so I won't be on a super lot for like a week. C:

hello! i have added you and i am usually online most of the time my friend code is 1993-9513-7110 (oh btw i kinda restarted my town heheh sry 'bout that...i hope that wont be a problem!)

Last edited:
I just bough New Leaf today, and am looking for some friends to play with. My friend code is: 1735-9991-3960

Yay, I'll definitely play! (FC in my siggy [made by Apollo Justice AC btw, you should go check out his profile] ( ^_^)/)

Back