Feedback
100% (3) +
Hi!! Do you have any odd jobs that you just don?t feel like doing, such as:

1. Harvesting/planting fruit
2. Pulling weeds
3. Picking up trash
4. Planting flowers
5. Anything else!

I would be willing to work for you and get those annoying jobs done for you. I just made a new town a few days ago and i am struggling with bells at the moment, so I would like to work for you to earn some!

All I ask is you pay me at least half before I do my job to avoid being scammed? :O

So, if you have anything that needs done and you?re willing to pay me a fair amount of bells, please let me know!

Last edited:
Do you have any axes? Because I need you to chop down trees.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't have any, but you can do as much as you can with one. You can also dig up all the bamboo shoots and fossils. I will pay as much as you want.

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you want to come now?

Hello
I can help you with some tools and fruit for free. Possibly some work tomorrow (already did it today) like watering my flowers, dig everything up, find the ore and money rock.

Hello
I can help you with some tools and fruit for free. Possibly some work tomorrow (already did it today) like watering my flowers, dig everything up, find the ore and money rock.
Thank you, that would be awesome! I added you and I'm ready when you are~

I'll add you in a minute, I have to turn my ds on.
what tools do you need and what's your native fruit?

My native fruit are cherries and all I really need are axes :0
Just let me know when your gates are open

Last edited:
hello you can help garden and plant bushes, also if you want you can help me make a road(help show where to put path) I will pay a total of 40k (20k half way) and I can help you in your world if you want

hello you can help garden and plant bushes, also if you want you can help me make a road(help show where to put path) I will pay a total of 40k (20k half way) and I can help you in your world if you want

Hi, of course I can do that! (idk if I have time for the path making, though, sorry! Maybe later?) I added you, just let me know when you're ready :)

Last edited:
ok im fine without you helping me make a path but if you can help with gardening id be happy

Last edited:
Back