• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Looking for older friends to play with! (:

Pinkie

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
I just picked up the game again, and I need new friends to play with. I?m 22, and prefer 18+ players, or at least be somewhat mature. Of course, I can be immature at times - the point being, it?s gets old playin with all pre teens all the time lol. I play daily, and my native fruit is pears and I also have peaches. So let me know if you?d like to play together some time and we can add each other, thanks!

I'm turning 18 in 6 months, but I'm pretty mature anyways. I'd like to play together, I'll add you! :)

I just picked up the game again, and I need new friends to play with. I?m 22, and prefer 18+ players, or at least be somewhat mature. Of course, I can be immature at times - the point being, it?s gets old playin with all pre teens all the time lol. I play daily, and my native fruit is pears and I also have peaches. So let me know if you?d like to play together some time and we can add each other, thanks!

Hey there! I'm 23 years old and female, I can be immature at times (as far as my humor goes) but I am very polite and I would love to be your friend if you are still looking for people to play with.

:)

Hey there :) I feel the same way lol!! I am 23 and I totally prefer to play with people around my age too.. Let me know if you'd like to play with me :) Also female :p

Hiya Pinkie (and everyone else), I'm Doodle! I'm a 25 year old female. I've been playing Animal Crossing for years now. My town is Astoria and its native fruit is Peaches, but I have everything else as well. I'd love to have some new friends to play with! However, because I used to trade so much before, my friend list is totally full, so can you guys let me know if you add me? ^^ Then I can make room as I need to~

I also like to use Discord for text-chatting, as I find the in-game chatting rather clunky (I don't do voice though), so if anyone would like to add me there as well please let me know and I will PM my Discord over! :3

Hmm anyone available to play ^^?? I personally dislike messaging on the game also.. So I tend to message here.. it's a pain in the butt to do it on the game >.< I'm not sure what discord is but I'll look it up ^^

I just got my 3ds for christmas and I need some friends to play with! Im 22, my native fruit are oranges, i currently have pears and lemons growing as well.

FC: 2509-7096-3391

Last edited:
Hey! I'm 24 and have a fairly new village (only a few days old..) but I've played New Leaf for years :> My native fruit is cherry, found a perfect one on the first day, waiting for the tree to grow now. I have Discord and I like to use it for chatting.

Back