Looking for Friends and Town Visits!

Donacabana

A Mayoral Mayor
Bells
Feedback
100% (58) +
I've only had new leaf for a few months so my town's nothing special. I've played the older animal crossing so I'm not totally new! I'd like to get some town inspiration today cause I'm stuck. Of course you can visit me as well!

I'd also like to make some friends cause I have none (; u ;
If you need signatures or want to hang out or something I usually play after 3pm

I've never visited someone's town before so I dunno any etiquette besides not stomping on flowers, but if you'll have me I'll be the best mayor buddy
I love pink, yellow, and designing my own things o u o)

Last edited:
You can add me if you want. I'm pretty new to playing online with others because I only just got a decent internet connection today.

All I ask is no running (I really hate grass erosion...) or taking of anything. My town is an absolute mess at the moment because I'm trying to wait until I get all my perma-villagers in place before doing any kind of landscaping.

FC is listed under my username. ^_^

You can add me if you want. I'm pretty new to playing online with others because I only just got a decent internet connection today.

All I ask is no running (I really hate grass erosion...) or taking of anything. My town is an absolute mess at the moment because I'm trying to wait until I get all my perma-villagers in place before doing any kind of landscaping.

FC is listed under my username. ^_^

Thank you! Just added you!
I never thought of waiting for perm villagers , what a good idea! Is it also okay if I talk to your villagers?

I bought the game yesterday and would like to visit someone else's town for the first time. My friend code is 3153-6498-5201.

I bought the game yesterday and would like to visit someone else's town for the first time. My friend code is 3153-6498-5201.

Oh I'm sorry! I'm late to comment back.. Is it too late to have you come visit? I'll add you anyways
Welcome to New Leaf! Hope you have a good time

Back