• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Lono's Cranny ♡ ꒰Hybrids, pochettes, frozen treat set, DIYS and more꒱

Yes sure
dm me the dodo code c:
Post automatically merged:

Dreamy sweaters are out of stock i have to order later
and pochette is 2 nmt
Oh okay! I can wait on the sweater. I can however get the nmts for pochette! Just let me know when we can trade.

Sure dm me the dodo code pls and ty c:
Alright! Er..it'll have to be later. I uh..have a weird set up atm. I can only be on one thing at a time! Once I have access to a computer or my phone i'll dm dodo code. Sorry if this sounds weird.

Tbh i don't know yet how much to ask for mushroom furniture but i think for logs and parasol i,m looking for 3 nmt per item since they need more materials, if you can get materials i don't mind to craft them for you c:
and 6 nmt for 2 frozen treats is fine
ok ill pay the 15 nmt!

hi again! may i buy a snowflake pochette and maple leaf pochette! does 30 tbt sound good for both :0 ahh i’m not too sure on their worth but i can def raise my offer c:

Hi may I buy the Maple Leaf Pochette, Snowflake Pochette, Ice Wand, Dreamy Pants (blue), and Frozen Treat Set ?

Also, it’s very late so I would like to purchase sometime tomorrow if these are in stock :) Thank you !

hi again! may i buy a snowflake pochette and maple leaf pochette! does 30 tbt sound good for both :0 ahh i’m not too sure on their worth but i can def raise my offer c:
Hi pochettes are 2 nmt or 40 tbt each c:

Hi, I'm interested in the frozen treat for 60 TBT 😊
Sure c: dm me the dodo code when you're on pls c:

Would love to buy a maple pochette please!
Dm me the dodo code pls and ty cx

Reactions: Fye
Hi may I buy the Maple Leaf Pochette, Snowflake Pochette, Ice Wand, Dreamy Pants (blue), and Frozen Treat Set ?

Also, it’s very late so I would like to purchase sometime tomorrow if these are in stock :) Thank you !
Hi! I was wondering when would be a good time to trade ! Also how many NMTs would this be ? Is 10 good? If not, I can provide more 😊

Hi! I was wondering when would be a good time to trade ! Also how many NMTs would this be ? Is 10 good? If not, I can provide more 😊
Ah i'm sorry but pochettes only are 2 nmt each and frozent treat is 3 nmt and wands i trade them only if i get really good offers, ice wand is pretty much rare

Back