• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Lono's Cranny ♡ ꒰Hybrids, pochettes, frozen treat set, DIYS and more꒱

v2a5qVJ.gif

Back again! I would love a few mush logs and mush stools. How much are they each? :)

Back again! I would love a few mush logs and mush stools. How much are they each? :)
Hi cx
i have materials for 6 mush logs atm and 3 mush stools but i have no idea how much to ask for them lol
Post automatically merged:

How much are pochette and dreamie sweaters
Dream sweaters are 10 tbh each or 2 for 1 nmt and pochettes is 2 nmt

hi! can i get 2 frozen treat sets and can i get both dreamy sweaters? that should be 7NMT, right?

hi! can i get 2 frozen treat sets and can i get both dreamy sweaters? that should be 7NMT, right?
Yes sure
dm me the dodo code c:
Post automatically merged:

I would love 2 logs and all 3 stools!
I could do 10NMT for them?
I think i'm fine with 2 nmt per stool but for logs probably 3 nmt per log

Can i get a maple and snowflake pochette
And a set of dream sweaters and pants
Let me know how much, would like to pay on nmts

may I get:
2 frozen treat set
mush parasol
2 mush logs :eek:

would 12 nmt be enough! lmk =)
Tbh i don't know yet how much to ask for mushroom furniture but i think for logs and parasol i,m looking for 3 nmt per item since they need more materials, if you can get materials i don't mind to craft them for you c:
and 6 nmt for 2 frozen treats is fine

Can i get a maple and snowflake pochette
And a set of dream sweaters and pants
Let me know how much, would like to pay on nmts
Sweaters are out of stock i will have to order
and for pants there are 4 colors so 2 nmt and pochettes are 2 nmt each

Back