• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Lono's Cranny ♡ ꒰Hybrids, pochettes, frozen treat set, DIYS and more꒱

I would like to buy the Tree's bounty lamp and the Traditional balancing toy DIYs for your listed price of 230 tbt and I was wondering if you do sell the DIYs of the Winter Items, or is it only the crafted versions?

I would like to buy the Tree's bounty lamp and the Traditional balancing toy DIYs for your listed price of 230 tbt and I was wondering if you do sell the DIYs of the Winter Items, or is it only the crafted versions?
Diys that are available atm are listed in diys spoiler

Would you entertain offers of igb, nmt, or gold nuggets? I have barely any tbt 😭
Post automatically merged:

How much would you want for:
-mush table
-4 mush lamps
-2 mush stools
-1 mush log stool
-1 leaf stool
-frozen treat set
-mush parasol
-frozen counter
-2 frozen chairs
-frozen bed
-ice flooring
Thank you!

Also I have no frozen materials but I do have two round mushrooms, 3 skinny mushrooms and clay. Not sure if that matters or would make the price any different

Also if that’s too much I can just do the mush and leaf stuff 😊

Last edited:
Back