• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Lol. Sucks for DSi owners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
and to add i have a feeling its fake or its may be ANNOUNCED late 2010 but when they announced the ds or wii you wherent able to buy one like 2 or 3 years later

TravisTouchdown said:
blue2kid3 said:
Bacon Boy said:
blue2kid3 said:
i will just sell my dsi and get the new one it doesn't bother me at all
You won't get full price back for it, you do realize this?
yeah i know but i don't care i am a single gay guy with a job and trying to get into med school money isn't a concern for me lol
You never know what you have until it's gone.
i know see if its just an updater like ds to ds light i dont care if its new i will keep my dsi i still have all my game systems i just dont like to keep old versions of the same product

bdubs2594 said:
Ahaha. Serves those DSi owners right for wasting their money on yet another rehash of the handheld they already possess.
The ds phat is the only ds I ever got, it's the only ds I will ever need.

I see no point in a new DS/DSi, because, the DSi, was only just released.

blue2kid3 said:
Bacon Boy said:
blue2kid3 said:
yeah i know but i don't care i am a single gay guy with a job and trying to get into med school money isn't a concern for me lol
Why do you keep announcing that your gay? 99% of us don't have a problem with it, 60% of us don't care, and 40% 20% of us are gay ourselves.

Joe said:
Alright, they said the new ds was going to be announced in 2010, not released then, and they've only been updating the consoles, not actually adding new systems. It's been almost 5 years since the DS came out, and we're still playing the same type of games as we were back then, it's time for a major overhaul and a new *censored.3.0*ing handheld console from Nintendo.

John102 said:
Joe said:
Alright, they said the new ds was going to be announced in 2010, not released then, and they've only been updating the consoles, not actually adding new systems. It's been almost 5 years since the DS came out, and we're still playing the same type of games as we were back then, it's time for a major overhaul and a new *censored.3.0*ing handheld console from Nintendo.
Woooww. anger problems much?^^

John102 said:
Joe said:
"lol y, nothin wron wid it. it still print money fine."

Ninty's about the money now.

Joe said:
John102 said:
Joe said:
I'm not angry, I don't know where you got the impression I was angry....

@Tom, this is what is happening to Apple also, it's sad, not enough competition....

John102 said:
Joe said:
John102 said:
Joe said:

@Tom, this is what is happening to Apple also, it's sad, not enough competition....
The curse word.
*censored.3.0*ing.
:3

Joe said:
John102 said:
Joe said:
John102 said:
Joe said:

The curse word.
*censored.3.0*ing.
People cuss all the time, not just when they're mad....

Megamannt125 said:
blue2kid3 said:
Bacon Boy said:
blue2kid3 said:
Why do you keep announcing that your gay? 99% of us don't have a problem with it, 60% of us don't care, and 40% 20% of us are gay ourselves.
im not announcing it i was just saying i dont need to worry about money lol and i havent said anything about it in like a year lol

John102 said:
Joe said:
John102 said:
Joe said:
John102 said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep

The curse word.
*censored.3.0*ing.
People cuss all the time, not just when they're mad....
MOTHER*censored.3.0*ING SON OF A *censored.4.0* ASS MOTHER*censored.3.0*ER THIS *censored.3.0*ING NINTENDO *censored.4.0* BUSSINESS IS *censored.3.0*ING US UP WHICH IS *censored.3.0*ING SON OF A *censored.4.0*.

I do good? ;D

Nintendo is a little to cocky ever seance they got a number one selling system of all time and one day there going to eff up and regret it...after all ign and some other place says all signs are pointing that by holidays season end ps3 will pass Nintendo in sells

This is very stupid. They should had announced at E3 another DS would come. But likely this won't be released very soon.

Joe said:
John102 said:
Joe said:
John102 said:
Joe said:

The curse word.
*censored.3.0*ing.
It gets the point across.

@John: Yeah. Nearly two bucks for a single song? That's bull.

Megamannt125 said:
bdubs2594 said:
Ahaha. Serves those DSi owners right for wasting their money on yet another rehash of the handheld they already possess.
You forget to realize the simple fact that the DSi isn't like the Lite, it has alot of new features, like the DSi shop for example, don't you fully understand what the DSi shop could mean!?
Yeah, bro. Let's go out and pay 150 more dollars so we can get crappy little minigame collections off the DSiWare store and past Gameboy/GBA games that we've probably played the *censored.2.0* out of when we were a kid! Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back