• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Liz's New Horizon Giveaway - CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I grab these DIYs please?

Ornament Table Lamp
Ornament Garland
Ornament Mobile
Giant Ornament

Hello!! Could I request the castle set please! As well as the baboa tree, bistro table, coffee plant, decritive pillar, fence, shopping cart, wheat field, wood partion, windmill. Thank you!! I can open my gates or fly! And I will check the thread often :)

Hi! May I order:
keroppi snack
2 festivals stalls stalls
1tomato seeds
2 potato seeds
2 menu
natural garden table diy
1 tomato bagel sandwich
1 veggie cookies
Thank you! Ps can u add the royal crown? A stack of iron nuggets, soft wood, iron nuggets and hardwood and 20 nmts?

Last edited:
@ClaraNook I don't offer the vegetable seeds. I offer the grown vegetables, which you can plant and they grow the same.
I offer the new recipes, not the items i.e. Tomato bagel, veggie cookies cooked for you. Let me know if you want those recipes.
You may add royal crowns or materials or NMT's to an order. Let me know your preference.

@ClaraNook I don't offer the vegetable seeds. I offer the grown vegetables, which you can plant and they grow the same.
I offer the new recipes, not the items i.e. Tomato bagel, veggie cookies cooked for you. Let me know if you want those recipes.
You may add royal crowns or materials or NMT's to an order. Let me know your preference.
Ok! I’ll add a royal crown and 1 stack of iron nuggets!
can u also add wheat?

1 clay furnace
2 random items in mushroom set (no furniture)
1 maple leaf pond stone
1 trees bounty arch
1 trees bounty big tree
1 tree branch wreath diy
1 swinging bench
1 Leaf campfire
1 red leaf pile

thank you!

ps: can u add a full stack of all wood types and iron nuggets, stone, maple leafs and acorns?
i also want all the festivals diys and feathers

Last edited:
Hello! Could I order a Ruined Broken Pillar (DIY), a Ruined Decorated Pillar (DIY), and a decayed tree (DIY) please? Thank you so much! :) <3

Hello! Any chance I could get the Stacked Fish Containers DIY?

EDIT: Disregard, I got this somewhere else! Thanks again!

Last edited:
Hello! Could I please order
3 Lucky Cats (2 white 1 black)
Jail bars DIY
Forbidden Altar DIY
Dharma DIY
Golden Dharma DIY
Glowing Moss Headband DIY
Glowing Moss Dress DIY
Glowing Moss Hood DIY

Thank you so much!

Hiya can I get these items please?

Spooky fence (crafted) -50

Spooky fence (crafted) - 50

Garden bench (crafted)

Garden bench (crafted)

Garden bench (crafted)

Garden bench (crafted)

Natural garden chair (crafted)

Last edited:
Hi Liz! Would you happen to have white azalea bush starts and stacks of fruit? (I looked through the crafting and miscellaneous categories and didn’t see them). If so, could I get a stack of white azalea starts and a stack of each fruit? If not, no worries!! :) Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back