• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Auction ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ๏ธ Liquidation Lot (Remaining PARADISE Collectibles Inventory + Extras) ๐Ÿ๏ธ๐Ÿ€

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterM64

๐Ÿ€ Mayor of PARADISE ๐Ÿ€
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
4379-5352-7409
Toy Hammer
Pink Toy Hammer
Yellow Balloon
New Year's Party Popper
Dreamy Party Popper
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (1015) +
๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ๏ธ Liquidation Lot (Remaining PARADISE Collectibles Inventory + Extras) ๐Ÿ๏ธ๐Ÿ€

thumbnail

LIQUIDATION LOT AUCTION
ENDS: 7/7/19 @ 12:00 AM (GMT -4)

AUCTION FINISHED!

Hello everyone! :D After much thinking, I have decided that I would like to do a huge liquidation lot auction for the remaining inventory from PARADISE Collectibles + a few extra collectibles in order to completely clean out my inventory of all extra collectibles (except for gifts, components for lineups, and a particular Easter egg on hold for ZetaFunction) and to also present an opportunity for anyone who wants to get a bunch of collectibles at a good price for trading or to build up inventory for a shop! :)

The winner of this auction will get all of the following collectibles:

IconNameQuantity for Auction
carnation-red.png
Father's Day Carnationx 9
tulip-red.png
Red Tulipx 11
tulip-white.png
White Tulipx 9
rose-red.png
Red Rosex 9
rose-white.png
White Rosex 3
lily-red.png
Red Lilyx 4
lily-white.png
White Lilyx 3
cosmo-red.png
Red Cosmosx 4
cosmo-white.png
White Cosmosx 4
cosmo-yellow.png
Yellow Cosmosx 1
violet-purple.png
Purple Violetx 2
violet-white.png
White Violetx 3
violet-yellow.png
Yellow Violetx 3
christmas-lump-of-coal.png
Lump of Coalx 1
christmas-jingle-doll.png
Jingle Christmas Dollx 6
christmas-kappn-doll.png
Kapp'n Christmas Dollx 13
christmas-timmy-doll.png
Timmy Christmas Dollx 8
christmas-winter-mittens.png
Winter Mittensx 3
characterJingle.png
Jinglex 2
characterJack.png
Jackx 2
characterIsabelle.png
Isabellex 1
characterLobo.png
Lobox 2
fruit-cherry.png
Cherryx 4
tasty-cake.png
Tasty Cakex 2
janurary-garnet.png
January Birthstonex 1
march-aquamarine.png
March Birthstonex 1
april-diamond.png
April Birthstonex 1
june-pearl.png
June Birthstonex 1
august-peridot.png
August Birthstonex 2
september-sapphire.png
September Birthstonex 1
november-topaz.png
November Birthstonex 1
december-turquoise.png
December Birthstonex 1

Rules:

(1) By bidding in this auction, participants are committing to this auction and are subject to the rules if they win and back out in the end. Backing out after winning the auction will subject that individual to negative feedback.

(2) Do not edit your bids! If you edit your bid after posting it, it will no longer be a valid bid (this will resolve potential problems that I personally experienced and learned from).

(3) Please treat all participants with respect. If I observe otherwise or I am presented proof of this, all participants involved in the act of disrespect will be banned from this auction and all bids made by them will be void.

(4) Have fun! :D

Status of Auction:

Starting Bid: 750 TBT

Highest Bid: Corlee1289 @ 1,900 TBT WINNER!

Buyout: Offer (must be publicly posted in this thread to be fair to all participants) Will not be accepting any more "Best Offers" until staff clarification has been provided.

I wish everyone the best of luck and happy bidding! :D

Last edited:
how much do the increments go up by?

There is no minimum increment in this auction to keep things simple and interesting (so you can increase the bid by 1 for all I care lol)! :)

Bump! hamster currently is the highest bidder at 850 TBT! :)

Bumpity bump! Hamster currently still is the highest bidder at 850 TBT! :)

i would totally participate if i had enough bells ;( starting my own shop would be cooool

i would totally participate if i had enough bells ;( starting my own shop would be cooool

You technically have enough TBT to outbid hamster (looking at your on-hand), but I definitely can understand the restraint (I had to restrain a lot while running my shop in order to keep everything secured for my investors at the time). o/ I will say though that you would easily get 4,000+ with this stuff if you sold everything with patience (especially if you followed similar pricing as my shop).

corlee1289 is now the highest bidder at 900 TBT! :D This auction is about to reach 4 days left! :)

Buyout 1400TBT

Buyouts have to be a set amount known by all from the start... so I don't think ti really works like that
but i don't blame you because the auction in general doesn't really explain what they mean by a buyout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back