• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop ↠ ❝ ❀ lila's garden, item, igb shop & more ❞ ❀ (OPEN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Town name: Sundast
Friend code: Sidebar
Items requested: 15 blue hydrangea, 10 lucky clovers
Total price (TBT): 25
thank you for your order! <33 I'm heading to bed right now, will you be available any time tomorrow?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, sorry for the delayed response, just got home from work. I will be available for the next few hours if you are around!

hey! im heading to bed rn, but since I already have you added and I already have your order packed up I can drop it off real quick if youre available rn

Yeah, I should be pretty available 6pm-11pm CST tomorrow :) hopefully that'll pan out

I'll most definitely be here at that time c: I'm CST too. edit: I'll either leave you a visitor message or quote you on here when im online~

Last edited:
thank you for your order! <33 I'm heading to bed right now, will you be available any time tomorrow?

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey! im heading to bed rn, but since I already have you added and I already have your order packed up I can drop it off real quick if youre available rn
I will open my gate right now!!

Town name: Yorky

Friend code: 4356 - 6176 - 3944

Items requested:
2 blue pansies

Total price (TBT): 2TBT

Last edited:
Town name: Hyrule
Friend code: 0490 6210 1000 (you probably still have me added I'm guessing)
Items requested: 9 cedar saplings
Total price (TBT): 9

Town name: Hyrule
Friend code: 0490 6210 1000 (you probably still have me added I'm guessing)
Items requested: 9 cedar saplings
Total price (TBT): 9
im ready right now if you wanna open your gate :)

Hey, here for the two blue pansies, I think we are in different time zones so I hope we catch each other! <3

I think youre right! I will keep holding them for you! but if you find someone who is online when you are and you get the hybrids from them, I will understand and I will not be hurt <3

Town Name: Ivarstea
FC: in sidebar :)
Items: 10 Blue Roses
TBT: 10
I've already paid, just let me know when you're ready!♥

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back