• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying LF Wishlist ♡

hi! i can sell you the glowing-moss pond and suspicious cauldron diys for 3 tbt each, and a power stone for 2 tbt, for a total of 8 tbt! let me know if you’re interested. ☺️

I have a Whistloid if you want. Just send me a dodo code
yes please! would you like anything for the whistloid?
Post automatically merged:

hi! i can sell you the glowing-moss pond and suspicious cauldron diys for 3 tbt each, and a power stone for 2 tbt, for a total of 8 tbt! let me know if you’re interested. ☺️
hi! could i take the pond and cauldron please?

sure thing! that’ll be 6 tbt. let me know when you’re free to trade, and if you’d prefer to do it on my island or yours! 😄
i’m free to trade now if that’s all good with you? my island is a bit of a wip so there’s not really much room to trade haha so your island would probably be better :blush:

i’m free to trade now if that’s all good with you? my island is a bit of a wip so there’s not really much room to trade haha so your island would probably be better :blush:
haha sounds great! i’ll pm you a dodo code in just a sec. ☺️

I can get you the Afternoon tea set, Brown Bear Bag, Betta model, black lace umbrella, White bubble machine, coffee plant, counter table, counter chair, cup with saucer, dango, dried flower garland, evergreen ash, exercise bike, greenhouse box, guppy model, blue lacy dress, lacy parasol, ladybug model, orchid mantis model, scooter, skateboard, skateboard wall rack and White Cruiser Bike

I can do it for 20 TBT if that sounds fair

Last edited:
I can get you the Afternoon tea set, Brown Bear Bag, Betta model, black lace umbrella, White bubble machine, coffee plant, counter table, counter chair, cup with saucer, dango, dried flower garland, evergreen ash, exercise bike, greenhouse box, guppy model, blue lacy dress, lacy parasol, ladybug model, orchid mantis model, scooter, and White Cruiser Bike

I can do it for 20 TBT if that sounds fair
hi! i no longer need the evergreen ash or the models so it would just be the afternoon tea set, brown bear bag, black lace umbrella, white bubble machine, coffee plant, counter table & chair, cup with saucer, dango, dried flower garland, exercise bike, greenhouse box, blue lacy dress, lacy parasol, scooter and white cruiser bike. does 16 tbt sound fair?

hi! i no longer need the evergreen ash or the models so it would just be the afternoon tea set, brown bear bag, black lace umbrella, white bubble machine, coffee plant, counter table & chair, cup with saucer, dango, dried flower garland, exercise bike, greenhouse box, blue lacy dress, lacy parasol, scooter and white cruiser bike. does 16 tbt sound fair?
sounds perfect! let me customize some of your items to be the right colour and I'll be ready then send the DODO! :)

Do you have any junk you want getting rid off? I could take one thing of your hands like weeds.

I am free to trade the dodo code is M41NV

Last edited:
Back