• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Buying LF: antique series, den desk, etc!!! | will catalog/trade, or pay IGB/TBT!

I have the Double Sofa.

I am interested in the Wooden Low Table recipe.

Assuming that no one has bought it from me yet, I can also let you catalog the white Cute DIY Work Bench for a Wooden Table. I can also craft a Mini DIY Workbench for the Wooden Table..

vm'ed!

hello!! I am interested in cataloging these:
book stands
cardboard box (pears)
coffee cup (floral)
pet bed (natural)

I can let you catalog:
cardboard box (oranges)
that towel basket in your wanted list
pink fridge
antique bureau (is this the vintage series? not sure lol)

let me know if thats ok!

hello!! I am interested in cataloging these:
book stands
cardboard box (pears)
coffee cup (floral)
pet bed (natural)

I can let you catalog:
cardboard box (oranges)
that towel basket in your wanted list
pink fridge
antique bureau (is this the vintage series? not sure lol)

let me know if thats ok!

A:LKFJSDF thats so embarrassing I called it "vintage' rather than antique, I apologize for that confusion lmao!!!! it was right in my title too lol!

but yes that's what I mean. and that sounds great!!! when are you free to trade?

Can I offer the peach fruit box, wide wooden dresser and brown book stands for the pear box, autograph cards and patterned dish set?

Can I offer the peach fruit box, wide wooden dresser and brown book stands for the pear box, autograph cards and patterned dish set?

hey, that sounds great!!! do you want to catalog or trade? I am happy either way!!!

hey, that sounds great!!! do you want to catalog or trade? I am happy either way!!!

Catalog please :3 I forgot to mention the pastel book stands as well? If that’s too much, I’m totally fine without it ^^’

Edit: you can keep the wooden dresser, I have an extra!

Last edited:
I am free now if you are!! also no worries, with no moridb for acnh I've had to resort to describing everything bc idk what anything else LOL

PM me a dodo code when youre ready please!

Last edited:
Catalog please :3 I forgot to mention the pastel book stands as well? If that’s too much, I’m totally fine without it ^^’

Edit: you can keep the wooden dresser, I have an extra!

hi!!! absolutely, that is more than fine!!! and thank you so much for the wooden dresser! I will VM you shortly! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I am free now if you are!! also no worries, with no moridb for acnh I've had to resort to describing everything bc idk what anything else LOL

PM me a dodo code when youre ready please!

Yes, I will send that over shortly!!!

hello! i have a den chair (? dunno if this is what you mean by executive chair but it's like a black office desk chair on wheels) i can trade you if you can craft me a cutting board? you can also catalog my wood lamp (it's called a floor lamp in game)!

hello! i have a den chair (? dunno if this is what you mean by executive chair but it's like a black office desk chair on wheels) i can trade you if you can craft me a cutting board? you can also catalog my wood lamp (it's called a floor lamp in game)!

hey, that would be great!!! yes, I mean the den chair! It looks like what used to be called that but I haven't figured out new names yet!

I'll send you a vm and we can work out the details!

Last edited:
hi!! i have
-black fridge
-white fridge
- pink portable record player
- pink mixer

i don't mind trading/letting you catalog! i was interested in the ironwood cart, ironwood low table and the dustpan/broom set in natural if they're still available :) (i can catalog the last one if that's easier, also)

hi!! i have
-black fridge
-white fridge
- pink portable record player
- pink mixer

i don't mind trading/letting you catalog! i was interested in the ironwood cart, ironwood low table and the dustpan/broom set in natural if they're still available :) (i can catalog the last one if that's easier, also)

hey, I apologize for the delay! something came up and I was pulled away from my desktop for a bit. I vm'ed you!!!!

also this is a bump but I am heading off for the night, will be on and off tomorrow for anyone else who wants to trade <3

Hey!

I have a pink portable radio if that is something you are still looking for?

Also can order the following:
- Den Dark; Dark Wood

Things which could be of interest:
- Fortune-telling set
- Macrame tapestry; green
- Matryoshka
- Sturdy sewing box; dark brown

Hoping to buy the following items from you:
  • bathroom towel rack, silver
  • ironing board
  • pop-up toaster, yellow

If anyone finds white cushions or an espresso machine!

Back