• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Let's talk about puberty! (Boy or Girls)

dang my voice
I've lost my ability to sing because of my stupid voice changing.
And my boobs haven't even grown yet. WHY AM I VOICE CHANGING? Is this normal for a ten year old "O

On that note, has anyone mentioned how amazing birth control is? I feel like it's not common knowledge that the pill is amazing for many things, and not just for sexually active people. It can reduce hormonal acne, cramps, menstrual blood flow, and best of all - it puts your period on a strict schedule (fewer accidents, yay). I would HIGHLY recommend seeing a doctor about getting on the pill for anyone who has a hard time with their period for any reason.
I mentioned it in my post, my periods are so much better since I started on it for all the reasons above, it also helped with my PMS as I seem a lot less prone to mood swings than I used to... It also means that my parents can arrange holidays around my period, I used to spend a few holidays all yucky but now I can actually enjoy having a break :p

i got my first period when i was 15 i am a late comer

Kildor22 said:
I'm freaking 13 and I'm growing a moustache. My voice is deep as hell too. Am I even human anymore?
You're becoming Tay Zonday.
Anyways, One problem I'm constantly having is my voice cracks ALL THE TIME whenever I talk in a louder voice for an extended period of time. It gets really annoying

Last edited:
I'm 13 and I feel like everything that is happening to me is normal. This might be because I want to be an adult already. :p

what the H-E-DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS im growing hair in ALL THE WRONG PLACES

A tip for acne: stop eating rubbish greasy food.
Did not work lol. It was a hormonal thing for me. Once i hit 19 most of my acne went away. I tried everything to make it go away like changing my diet, using medication and washing my face all the time. None of it worked since it just went away by itself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

dang my voice
I've lost my ability to sing because of my stupid voice changing.
And my boobs haven't even grown yet. WHY AM I VOICE CHANGING? Is this normal for a ten year old "O
Of course its normal youre only 10 i wouldnt even worry too much

Is it normal I get discharge and don't have a period? And that my boobs are two diff rant sizes?

Heheh my period is irregular...sometimes it's a month in between or two months or even two weeks Dx

I don't get any warning signs either v_v Can't tell you how many times I'm not prepared and it just... stains my pants in public >.>

Heheh my period is irregular...sometimes it's a month in between or two months or even two weeks Dx

I don't get any warning signs either v_v Can't tell you how many times I'm not prepared and it just... stains my pants in public >.>
mine used to be super irregular. one time i went 6 months without my period lol (and no i was not pregnant)

You're becoming Tay Zonday.
Anyways, One problem I'm constantly having is my voice cracks ALL THE TIME whenever I talk in a louder voice for an extended period of time. It gets really annoying

My voice kind of stopped cracking AS MUCH but still sometimes as my voice isn't finished adjusting. One of my guy friends started hitting puberty really hard this year or something by the looks and sounds of it. His baby face started going away really fast and his throat isn't so flat anymore as he is getting an Adam's apple, and his voice cracked in literally almost every sentence he spoke xD. I picked on him one time jokingly when it cracked, and he kind of laughingly said "Shutup!" Now he is about to say it almost every time it cracks and I felt bad so I just say "Dude it's fine happened to me too" lol...

But yeah voice cracking is extremely annoying and embarrassing. I was asking a question to one of my teachers last year (who I found kind of hot and got nervous around) and my voice cracked ridiculously bad and this girl went "Did your voice just crack???" And I was like "..."

I didn't know which thread to put this in. However, I do want to say something. I am not a pervert or a person who would harass girls in any way. However, I have a tendency to look at females' cleavage and glutes. I try not to, especially since I don't want anybody to notice, but if it is really visible I can't help it. I want to know if this is normal. (Please don't call me names)

I didn't know which thread to put this in. However, I do want to say something. I am not a pervert or a person who would harass girls in any way. However, I have a tendency to look at females' cleavage and glutes. I try not to, especially since I don't want anybody to notice, but if it is really visible I can't help it. I want to know if this is normal. (Please don't call me names)

Well it IS natural to be attracted to those certain parts, just don't get caught doing it.
I mean, I look at other women's breasts or body just to be like, "Woah she looks nice!"
But I don't mean anything sexual by it. You could also just be checking them out.
(Not in THAT sort of way, just noticing them.)

thats normal

- - - Post Merge - - -

i even do that sometimes tbh

Back