• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Let's talk about puberty! (Boy or Girls)

Mewms ;-; No one is annoying when they PM me. All of them are great people :)

lol she said PMS xD

I dont know if this counts more toward puberty or aging... ha... but...

When I was younger my periods didn't affect me at all. Now though, I get cramps and my whole body aches and I just wanna stay in bed all day. I don't even remember if it was a gradual change or if one day my body was like nope, you are gonna experience hell now.

It's kinda funny yet infuriating at the same time cause some days I just get really emotional about stupid stuff and cry and I'll be like "wtf, where is this coming from" and three days later I'll get my period and it's like "oh.... i see... that explains it"

Last edited:
Oh my god I'm dying. Kildor you just made my day XD
P.M.S., Premenstrual syndrome Not Personal messeging XD it's when girls get really angry for no reason and go through mood swings when they're on their period.
Pfft.
. . .

OH MY GOD IM DEAD XD Im sorry. . . I just can't. . XD
Kildor for a love doctor you should be more well versed in this stuff (≧∇≦)
Seriously though some girls on their period can get really scary. I can't really blame them for it too much but still. I guess its just a natural thing.
Gurl some girls are scary without periods.

lol she said PMS xD

I dont know if this counts more toward puberty or aging... ha... but...

When I was younger my periods didn't affect me at all. Now though, I get cramps and my whole body aches and I just wanna stay in bed all day. I don't even remember if it was a gradual change or if one day my body was like nope, you are gonna experience hell now.

It's kinda funny yet infuriating at the same time cause some days I just get really emotional about stupid stuff and cry and I'll be like "wtf, where is this coming from" and three days later I'll get my period and it's like "oh.... i see... that explains it"

Heh. I'm weird sometimes I just don't read things properly. I don't even know what the hell a PMS is, so forgive me.

And yes, I feel that it is kinda good to stay on a girl's goodside every time. You don't want her to flip out and go all Bruce Banner at you. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gurl some girls are scary without periods.

Dis be 100 percent tru. My friend is always pissed at me and I don't know if she's always on her period or not.

It's like a punch to the gut and all you want to do is scratch someone's eyes out. Lol, okay I might be over exaggerating...:rolleyes:

I always get really really hungry before mine comes. A week before I would want to eat everything and anything in sight, so that's a big tell tale sign of it happening.

I'm almost 22 years old and I STILL have acne, although it has gone down a lot...
But I'm always thinking, "I'm a grown ass woman, why do I still go through this?"
And I even hit puberty when I was 10... voice changed and everything.
(Yes, I got that girly man voice.)

As for periods, the cramps I usually get now are nothing compared to when I was a teenager.
I'm reading all these comments and I feel super old, LOL. Everyone is different.

The entire acne thing pisses me off though. I should be done with that crap...

Last edited:
I've yet to add the sites, sorry but i'm here to share my first period story :p

Ok, I was in 8th grade, and it sucks because by then, all the girls had boobs and have had their period by then. I was a late bloomer to say the least.
I got it in the middle of freaking geometry and my friend had to loan me a pad for the day, it was hilarious. I wore white pants that day so everyone could totally tell, I was super embarrassed but it was funny too, so...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heh. I'm weird sometimes I just don't read things properly. I don't even know what the hell a PMS is, so forgive me.

And yes, I feel that it is kinda good to stay on a girl's goodside every time. You don't want her to flip out and go all Bruce Banner at you. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dis be 100 percent tru. My friend is always pissed at me and I don't know if she's always on her period or not.

PMS is pre-period symptom c:/premenstrual symptom

Last edited:
I'm almost 22 years old and I STILL have acne, although it has gone down a lot...
But I'm always thinking, "I'm a grown ass woman, why do I still go through this?"
And I even hit puberty when I was 10... voice changed and everything.
(Yes, I got that girly man voice.)

As for periods, the cramps I usually get now are nothing compared to when I was a teenager.
I'm reading all these comments and I feel super old, LOL. Everyone is different.

The entire acne thing pisses me off though. I should be done with that crap...

Lol we're in the same boat. I'm 20 and I remember when I was younger how rough it was. Acne is the worst I only get it when I'm around that week. Just little bumps around my face so irritating.

I've yet to add the sites, sorry but i'm here to share my first period story :p

Ok, I was in 8th grade, and it sucks because by then, all the girls had boobs and have had their period by then. I was a late bloomer to say the least.
I got it in the middle of freaking geometry and my friend had to loan me a pad for the day, it was hilarious. I wore white pants that day so everyone could totally tell, I was super embarrassed but it was funny too, so...

It isn't really the worst case scenario. It's all good :D

I had to watch my best friend(the one I mentioned earlier) while she was havig her period. It was during class and suddenly she started to vomit. The teacher had to assist her because she was already having her period. And she was only nine back then. I guess it made her mature quite alot.
You could tell it was quite hard for her because she was embarassed.

Last edited:
Lol we're in the same boat. I'm 20 and I remember when I was younger how rough it was. Acne is the worst I only get it when I'm around that week. Just little bumps around my face so irritating.

ISN'T IT?!
I'm currently around that time of the month and I just had a job interview...
I had to apply so much foundation, it's beyond ********.
I don't want to go through teenager problems anymore. :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had to watch my best friend(the one I mentioned earlier) while she was havig her period. It was during class and suddenly she started to vomit. The teacher had to assist her because she was already having her period. And she was only nine back then. I guess it made her mature quite alot.

You can puke when you start? lolwat.

Last edited:
ISN'T IT?!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Haha I didn't know that either? Guess you learn new stuff everyday c;

ISN'T IT?!

- - - Post Merge - - -

She was in pain so she vomited. Lol.

And that kids is why i don't have periods
Basically whenever my friends talk about their periods I'm just over here like
ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ THANK YOU FEMALE GODSSSSSS

She was in pain so she vomited. Lol.

Dang that must have been some serious pain, lol.
The worst pain I've ever had was in my back.
I get them sometimes now, but not as much.

It literally feels like someone took a freshly sharpened knife and jammed in your back.
Be thankful you never have to experience it. :c

Huh.
Usually the first period is very light, usually too light for that much pain.

I don't really get it though. She had her period I guess, and it was kinda unexpected for her.
And I don't really know if it was actually safe.

Does anyone know when you stop getting periods? My friend said 50, but I don't know, and would like to know.
If so, geez, that's 40 years(or less, depending if you decide to get pregnant) of blood flowing out of your body.

Last edited:
Does anyone know when you stop getting periods? My friend said 50, but I don't know, and would like to know.
If so, geez, that's 40 years(or less, depending if you decide to get pregnant) of blood flowing out of your body.

My mom is 47 and she stopped this year.
It all depends on when a woman hits menopause. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sometimes I feel like I'm having a period but there's not blood or anything it's just weird slimy idk o-o

If it's white/cream color it's called discharge and it's natural.
It means you're healthy, no worries.
I still have problems with it. It's more annoying than anything.

Sometimes I feel like I'm having a period but there's not blood or anything it's just weird slimy idk o-o

Is it like white? It may be discharge o:, if not then idk. Probably nothing to be worried about.

Back