• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Least favorite Villager personality?

What's your least favorite?

• Snooty

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Peppy

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Normal

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Uchi

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Jock

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • Cranky

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Lazy

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Smug

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
I love them all, it's hard to choose! But since I have to..... maybe cranky?? I had Chow in my town for a while and I HATED him with a passion, but now I've got Apollo who I adore. I feel like I might've hated jocks if I didn't start off with Sterling? But it's hard to say

I chose Jock but they aren't all bad. Some of them are really cute design-wise, but sometimes I'm feeling particularly lazy and they are ranting about working out and being healthy. But even then I find them perfectly tolerable. Most of the personalities seem lukewarm to me, so they don't leave a huge impression regardless.

If I had to choose, probably Jock. I'm not the biggest fan of their constant sports talk and their tendency to ping me over silly things like "what am I thinking of right now" and the options are stuff like "you want me to shoot/pass, you're thirsty, etc" -_-

I've never, ever liked a single Snooty design-wise). After I got the PWPs I wanted, I booted her out for Dizzy. I'm kind of surprised (and unsurprised) that jocks are so unpopular... Like I guess the whole muscle-flexing thing might get obnoxious, and they all need to just chill, but I like having a bro to muck around with.

I like them all, but I don't like how toned down cranky and snooty villagers have become. I wish they were more rude like in ACGC in particular.

Back