• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Least favorite Villager personality?

What's your least favorite?

• Snooty

Votes: 7 11.7%
  • Peppy

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Normal

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Uchi

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Jock

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • Cranky

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • Lazy

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Smug

Votes: 5 8.3%

• Total voters
I love them all, it's hard to choose! But since I have to..... maybe cranky?? I had Chow in my town for a while and I HATED him with a passion, but now I've got Apollo who I adore. I feel like I might've hated jocks if I didn't start off with Sterling? But it's hard to say

I chose Jock but they aren't all bad. Some of them are really cute design-wise, but sometimes I'm feeling particularly lazy and they are ranting about working out and being healthy. But even then I find them perfectly tolerable. Most of the personalities seem lukewarm to me, so they don't leave a huge impression regardless.

If I had to choose, probably Jock. I'm not the biggest fan of their constant sports talk and their tendency to ping me over silly things like "what am I thinking of right now" and the options are stuff like "you want me to shoot/pass, you're thirsty, etc" -_-

I've never, ever liked a single Snooty design-wise). After I got the PWPs I wanted, I booted her out for Dizzy. I'm kind of surprised (and unsurprised) that jocks are so unpopular... Like I guess the whole muscle-flexing thing might get obnoxious, and they all need to just chill, but I like having a bro to muck around with.

I like them all, but I don't like how toned down cranky and snooty villagers have become. I wish they were more rude like in ACGC in particular.

Back