• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

le epic attack on homestuck shipuden rp :3c

Name: posh a
Just tell us if you're gay or not, the whole world wants to know: yes I'm over 9000 gay
How overly attractive is your ideal self: sexy
What cliche named land are you from: sexy island
Do you promise to never use proper grammar: u means liak thaisz???? Weals yesh thane!

also haoojc bfgcgovicgyvj Intersnegsznnn!!!!

Last edited:
Name: mango!!!!!
Just tell us if you're gay or not, the whole world wants to know: HELLA GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
How overly attractive is your ideal self: SO HOT
What cliche named land are you from: ME SWAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you promise to never use proper grammar: OMQ I totes promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!>?!?!?@!1

Name: Pon Raul
Just tell us if you're gay or not, the whole world wants to know: No of course not!
How overly attractive is your ideal self: I am as attractive as the free market.
What cliche named land are you from: United States of AMERICA
Do you promise to never use proper grammar: I promise.

Backstory: I am fighting for a smaller government in the United States of America.

Last edited:
it begans

MSIv7nV.png

the water glistened and waved alll across jthe universe. the whole entire world has been flooded and jthere r lkike no survivors DX btu there are some eyes and this is the story of those surviviors who will survive and take downt he titans and reach god tier and turn into 6 tail demon who know find otu right now. ur goal is to make it to the river to PRATY XDDD and kill titan on way to pray

MSIv7nV.png

the water glistened and waved alll across jthe universe. the whole entire world has been flooded and jthere r lkike no survivors DX btu there are some eyes and this is the story of those surviviors who will survive and take downt he titans and reach god tier and turn into 6 tail demon who know find otu right now. ur goal is to make it to the river to PRATY XDDD and kill titan on way to pray
beautiful story

Back