• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

le epic attack on homestuck shipuden rp :3c

Sammy"" *gets out sonic gun* "FRICK YOU" he tries to pull the trigger, but runs away to the bathroom, slightly crying while screaming "YOU FRICK FRICK I WILL FRICKING FRICK YOU"

Shrek: *eats onion* shrek see another mob of zombies, he sighs and says "its never ogre.." under his breath

"SAMMY GET OVER HERE HURRY IN THE BATHROOM SONIC IS HERE AND HE IS RUNNING "

Bob flies off to get pizza because his roleplayer wants some but he asks the other zombie slayers what they want before he goes

Sammy"" *gets out sonic gun* "FRICK YOU" he tries to pull the trigger, but runs away to the bathroom, slightly crying while screaming "YOU FRICK FRICK I WILL FRICKING FRICK YOU"

Shrek: *eats onion* shrek see another mob of zombies, he sighs and says "its never ogre.." under his breath
"lmao shrekt"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sammy: He looks up to see...yes..the legendary...SONIC "y-you frickin frick" he huggles sonic xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

*locks Sammy in the bathroom*

Bob flies off to get pizza because his roleplayer wants some but he asks the other zombie slayers what they want before he goes

"ur mom hahaha xP" i say sarcasitaly while simentaniously being serious

Sammy: "U FRICKIN FRICK" see sonic in here with him, huggles sonic
Shrek: "babe ur salty, here, have some onions :33333" *throws onion!!!* swAG

jeeblyweebly: "yee win-win situation"
bokr: "wHERE IS ME COTTON CANDY ELIZABETH"

Sammy: "GET ME OUT PLEASE!!!!!!"
Shrek: *flies and bombs the bathroom door* ok

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sammy: *runs away from sonic* "FRICKIN SONIC TRIED TO KISS ME FRICKIN GROSS"
"i thought u loved sanic??? " i question smartly

Back