• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

le epic attack on homestuck shipuden rp :3c

*i kik sammys dsi xl*

"lol rekt sonny boi!!"
Sammy" *angry now!!!* "YOU FRICKIN FRICK I GOT THAT FOR MY BIRTHDAY 15 IM 15 YOU FRIKC I WIL FRICK YOU" *get sout sonic gun* *PEWPEPEPWPEPW* xDDD

Shrek: "woah there" *runs away from the fite!!!*

w8 i wanna join!!1!11

Name: desu
Just tell us if you're gay or not, the whole world wants to know: gay
How overly attractive is your ideal self: sugoi
What cliche named land are you from: senpai
Do you promise to never use proper grammar: tsundere

Candi stumbles into Home Depot with her 6 inch platform stelittos on her bone thin legs.

"Anyone got a cigarette?"

w8 i wanna join!!1!11

Name: desu
Just tell us if you're gay or not, the whole world wants to know: gay
How overly attractive is your ideal self: sugoi
What cliche named land are you from: senpai
Do you promise to never use proper grammar: tsundere

(are u kawaii ??? xD)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Candi stumbles into Home Depot with her 6 inch platform stelittos on her bone thin legs.

"Anyone got a cigarette?"

"I love smoking cigarettes here"
*hands merman thing a cigarette*

Bob was eaten by zombies on his way back with the pizzas and never heard of again, other than a dramatic 'HELP BEING EATEN BY Z-" written on empty pizza boxes that smell like a lot of sugar, sauce, cheese, and blood, which sit right in front of Home Depot.

"hey can I have a smoke? I'm 13 years old!"
sure !! x3
*gives cry a good smoke*
Bob was eaten by zombies on his way back with the pizzas and never heard of again, other than a dramatic 'HELP BEING EATEN BY Z-" written on empty pizza boxes that smell like a lot of sugar, sauce, cheese, and blood, which sit right in front of Home Depot.

(no one cares lol)

Back