• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop LAST DAY★ [Pokemon] ★ Shinies, Events ★ Request:Vivillon, IV bred, more

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Edzers: Thank you for placing an order! This wouldn't fit in VMs so I'll post provisional costs here:
Slowbro with 5IV (no attack) with leftovers, EV's 252/232/24 (HP,DEF,SPD in that order) with its HA. Moveset: Scald,Calm Mind, Slack Off, And Thunder Wave.
Politoed with 5IV (no attack) with damp rock, EV's 252/252/4 (HP,SPD,SPATK) with its HA Moveset: Toxic,Scald,Hypnosis, Ice Beam.
Ludicolo With 5IV (no attack) with life orb, EV's 252/252/4 (SPATK,SPDEF, and SPD.) with swift swim. Moveset: Rain Dance, Hydro Pump, Giga Drain, and ice beam.
Ferrothorn with 5IV (no speed) with leftovers. EV's 252/252/4 (HP, Def, Atk) with ability iron barbs. Moveset: Stealth
rock, Gyro Ball, Power Whip and leech seed.
Swampert With 6IV with swamperite. EV's 252/104/152 (ATK, HP, SPD.) With swift swim. Moveset: Earthquake, Ice Punch, waterfall, low kick.
Vaporeon with 5IV (no attack) with leftovers. EV's 252/188/68 (DEF, HP, SPD.) with hydration. Moveset: Wish, heal hell, ice beam, and scald.Thats all! Thanks (also, SPD means speed not special defence)

Slowbro - 55 TBT breeding (from scratch + HA) + 30 TBT EV training (not normal) = 85 TBT
Politoed - 35 TBT breeding (HA) + 25 TBT EV training (normal) = 60 TBT
Ludicolo - 45 TBT breeding (from scratch) + 25 TBT EV training (normal) = 70 TBT
Ferrothorn - 60 TBT breeding ( from scratch + 2 egg moves) + 25 TBT EV training (normal) = 85 TBT
Swampert - 75 TBT breeding (from scratch + low female chance + 6 IV) + 30 TBT EV training (not normal) + 10 TBT tutor moves = 115 TBT
Vaporeon - 65 TBT breeding (egg move + HA + low female chance) + 30 TBT EV training (not normal) + 5 TBT tutor move = 100 TBT

Which works out to be a little over 500? Because it's a big order, I won't charge for levelling up for evolution/to get moves. :)
Also I haven't put costs for items yet because I've yet to look at what I have/need to get but they should be about 5-10 TBT each and I'll add those on when I get to them.

I'll let you know what the cost is once it is done but apart from adding on items, it shouldn't go up. Please get back to me on what natures you'd like for each of them

Last edited:
The order is now complete! C:
Unfortunately I was unable to get the items except for the Life Orb. :(
Altogether, the cost is 525 TBT~

I'll VM you, please let me know when you are available to trade :D

I'm moving soon so might not be able to run this shop anymore afterwards. This is only guaranteed to be open for the next few days and I might not be back until December otherwise~

If we add each others FCs, I'll trade those two to you while you trade me any random thing e.g. zigzagoon caught in the first route :)

ohh wait i havent gotten round to getting pokemon omega ruby, i only have x lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

although i have the original ruby ;)

I have X and Omega Ruby, and they can all trade with each other so that would be fine :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And cool, I have original ruby too hehe!

Thank you very much, I received the TBT! :)
If you trade with me again in the future, I don't mind waiting y til after the trade so you can check your Pok?mon and make sure you're happy with them before sending TBT :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back