ladies and gentlemen...

yeah i was just in a race with bob, mino, and one of bob's friends called roadrage... anyway i lost because i was trying to type on AIM at the time

:p

:eek: send me your friend code!

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
yeah i was just in a race with bob, mino, and one of bob's friends called roadrage... anyway i lost because i was trying to type on AIM at the time

sorry about that zeldafrak...

:(

DarthGohan1 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:

no you started IMing me on the race with me and mino, it was someone else before

:p oh now i remember, your brother was

:)

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:

no you started IMing me on the race with me and mino, it was someone else before

ok...if theres an admin on you can ban my bro for doing that...a year ban should be fine.

JK

:D

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:

Oh, yeah, that was me. Sorry.

Back