• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling Lacus' Cycling Town [BOXES: Pashmina, IN: Lyman/Jacques]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Egbert in boxes! FREE~

332zfk3.jpg

Chrissy adopted.

Paula in boxes now. Free!

5ahxdy.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Voided Paula.

Charlise in boxes now! Free!
She is sure a unique villager c: Her house is really cool too!

25fp078.jpg

may i reserve lopez for 15 TBT? :O
you mentioned the fact that you prioritize reserved villagers and try to move them out asap, but if you're able to, please take your time with him! i know how difficult cycling is at times, and i must make room for him anyway. ;v;

may i reserve lopez for 15 TBT? :O
you mentioned the fact that you prioritize reserved villagers and try to move them out asap, but if you're able to, please take your time with him! i know how difficult cycling is at times, and i must make room for him anyway. ;v;

Sure. I will keep that in mind when cycling. I will do my best so that you will have some time to move them out. Are 3-4 days okay? Let me know.

Anyway... Sometimes villager stuck for few weeks. Best examples: Molly who is my original starter and also Zucker.

Last edited:
Sure. I will keep that in mind when cycling. I will do my best so that you will have some time to move them out. Are 3-4 days okay? Let me know.

Anyway... Sometimes villager stuck for few weeks. Best examples: Molly who is my original starter and also Zucker.

yes, that's definitely okay! i think lopez has completed his 16 villager cycle, but to be sure, i'm going to try to cycle a few more villagers out.

oh my gosh, i have that too, but with a REALLY HATED native villager of mine!! her name is tutu. she just refuses to move, it's so irritating. B( cycling doesn't even work against her. but thank you for being willing to keep lopez!! i really, really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back