• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Labelle vs. Kiki - Villager Bracket October 2018 - Round 2, Match 10

Which villager is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops, i thought this closed today. I have one more day to petition, woohoo!

Last edited:
Not a villager

literally any villager could have a halloween birthday, and I don't think Labelle deserves it.

Yeah :( the poll is closer than I thought though!

cause Kiki is old news and Labelle is more pretty and she is a special character from acnl, also longs she doesn't look like a freak like Kiki.
Kiki doesn't even have a nose, to me it just looks like a smashed dark poop on her face and they should had done a better job making Kiki's eyes, they're just to wide.

It must be the case that Justin and Jeremy have insider knowledge about AC: Switch, and miscellaneous NPCs from old games can now join your town as villagers. That is the reason she is in the bracket.

she is a special character from acnl

she isnt from acnl though at least know what you're campaigning for if you're gonna trash the opponent xoxo

also kiki is a reference to jiji from kiki's delivery service, of course her eyes are wide!

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
she isnt from acnl though at least know what you're campaigning for if you're gonna trash the opponent xoxo

ik she from the other old ac games too, I'm just saying acnl because ppl play that the most today.
And don't you say that to ppl, its not nice lady.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also what are you saying that she isn't a ac character, rn your being a silly person for saying that.

ik she from the other old ac games too, I'm just saying acnl because ppl play that the most today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

also what are you saying that she isn't a ac character, rn your being a silly person for saying that.

i'm a dude but i'm saying that kiki is a reference to a character from a studio ghibli movie and that's why she looks the way she does

- - - Post Merge - - -

There is no way you’re even close to 18, let alone past it.

i'm a dude but i'm saying that kiki is a reference to a character from a studio ghibli movie and that's why she looks the way she does

then say Kiki next time because it sounds like your talking about Labelle
I can't tell clearly which one your talking about by just saying "she" and that was before you posted the cat picture thing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There is no way you’re even close to 18, let alone past it.

I don't lie on here lady
I bet your only 16

then say Kiki next time because it sounds like your talking about Labelle
I can't tell clearly which one your talking about by just saying "she" and that was before you posted the cat picture thing.

the top part is about labelle, the bottom is about kiki.

i'm sorry but you said labelle was from acnl and i said "she isn't from acnl" so i assumed it would be obvious

Fair enough, I don’t wanna get banned and miss out on the new collectible. I already regret my comment anyway so yeah.

Really, you wanna start this? I’m 18 and getting my college degree. I could send you a picture of me in front of my dorm. Inside of it even. If you want to seem like a grownup then you should talk like one. For starters, learn the difference between “your” and “you’re”.

for once understand that ppl on here don't care how they type cause I don't and 2nd not everyone needs to act like a grown up like you. Proof my 20 year old bro still likes to be like a little kid sometimes just for the fun, 2nd my grandpa likes to be a silly sometimes around other grown ups, 3rd my 17 year old sister still likes being a 7 year old sometimes just for the fun. Everyone in their families have few members or just a 1 member that likes to be like a kid just for being silly. end of story stranger

- - - Post Merge - - -

youre'r both acting like children rn so let's not

marshal likes to do that to ppl cause she always thinks its cool but for real its pretty lame, so your going to see that a lot with her.

i like kiki because i think she's really cute and a black cat collectible for halloween would be neat and fitting how about you guys

Ok ok look I’m sorry. I’ve had a bad day and I needed to let off some steam. I apologize for my behavior and it won’t happen again. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back