• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Labelle vs. Kiki - Villager Bracket October 2018 - Round 2, Match 10

Which villager is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i like kiki because i think she's really cute and a black cat collectible for halloween would be neat and fitting how about you guys
I personally support Labelle because she is unique, has backstory and personality, and would make a great addition to anyone's sidebar year-round! And because I want a collectible kind of sort of named after me...

I personally support Labelle because she is unique, has backstory and personality, and would make a great addition to anyone's sidebar year-round! And because I want a collectible kind of sort of named after me...

Yeah this ^^ Also I really like hedgehog designs, they're adorable and would make a great looking collectible!

...Right. Let’s pretend I’m not the worst person on this forum right now. I personally like Kiki and Labelle the same amount so I don’t really care who wins at this point. This is the first poll so far where the community seems truly divided.

the top part is about labelle, the bottom is about kiki.

i'm sorry but you said labelle was from acnl and i said "she isn't from acnl" so i assumed it would be obvious

you still don't make any sense

It's extremely close now, I wonder who's going to win!
I plan on obtaining Kiki in my new town so I voted for her. I think she's so cute!

Me, refreshing this thread every five seconds, waiting for new votes to come in:

ap50mkOMBgkdW.gif

I need to go to sleep haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back